|Item model number||WD5001FSYZ|
|Item Weight||1.58 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||5.79 x 4 x 1.03 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5.79 x 4 x 1.03 inches|
|Flash Memory Size||5 TB|
|Hard Drive Interface||Serial ATA-600|
|Hard Drive Rotational Speed||7200 RPM|
|Manufacturer||Western Digital Bare Drives|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||March 17, 2015|
WD 5TB 3.5" Re 7200 RPM SATA III 128 MB Cache Bulk/OEM Enterprise Hard Drive (WD5001FSYZ)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Digital Storage Capacity||5 TB|
|Hardware Interface||SATA 6.0 Gb/s|
|Type of product||3.5 Inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- High capacity Near line drive - Massive capacities up to 6TB suit even the most demanding datacenter, enterprise server, or cloud storage needs.
- Designed for high-intensity applications - Designed to handle up to 550TB per year - the highest workload capability of any 3.5-inch hard drive - delivering both performance and reliability to any datacenter environment.
- Designed for durability and reliability - With up to 1.4 million hours MTBF, this high performance drive delivers the highest level of reliability for 24x7x365 operation in the most demanding storage environments.
- Designed for quality and reliability - Datacenter drives undergo at least 5 million hours of functional testing, and over 20 million hours of comprehensive Interoperability testing in an extensive array of server and storage systems.
- Multi-axis shock sensor - Automatically detects the subtlest shock events and compensates to protect the data.
- RAID-specific, time-limited error recovery (TLER) - Prevents drive fallout caused by the extended hard drive error-recovery processes common to desktop drives.
- Dynamic fly height technology - Each read-write head's fly height is adjusted in real time for optimum reliability.
- A head-positioning system with two actuators improves positional accuracy over the data track(s). The primary actuator provides coarse displacement, the secondary actuator fine tunes the head positioning to a higher degree of accuracy.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
With advanced technology that delivers consistent high performance in a multitude of applications, and with ten times the workload capability of desktop drives, WD Re is the workhorse of the WD's datacenter portfolio. WD Re is perfect for high-availability storage arrays that demand the most robust storage device available. High performance, capacity and reliability make WD Re ideal for data warehousing/mining and high-performance computing.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|