|Item model number||LYSB00OS8YP9M-ELECTR|
|Item Weight||1.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||9.3 x 5.5 x 3.7 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||9.3 x 5.5 x 3.7 inches|
|Flash Memory Size||3 TB|
|Hard Drive Rotational Speed||7200 RPM|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||October 22, 2014|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Data Recovery Planfrom After Solutions
- Your Rescue Plan documents will be delivered to you via email only to the address associated with your Amazon.com account and can be found in your account message center within the Buyer/Seller Messages.
- If your drive stops working, the Rescue data recovery plan will attempt to recover the data from the failed drive and recovered data will be returned on a media storage device or via secure cloud-based data storage.
- Covers new single-disk bare (internal) drives of any brand when purchased within 30 days (receipt must be retained for purchases not on the same transaction).
- Free shipping for in–lab data recovery; 24/7 online case status tracking
- If your data isn’t recovered, you get your money back
WL 3TB 7200RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Desktop Hard Drive (For Server, RAID, NAS, DVR, Desktop PC) w/1 Year Warranty
|Digital Storage Capacity||3000 GB|
|Hardware Interface||SATA 6.0 Gb/s|
|Type of product||3.5 Inches|
|Cache memory (Size)||64 MB|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Capacity: 3TB
- Rotation Speed: 7200RPM
- Buffer Size: 64MB Cache
- Interface: 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty from Reseller
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Seagate BarraCuda 2TB Internal Hard Drive HDD – 3.5 Inch SATA 6Gb/s 7200 RPM 256MB Cache 3.5-Inch – Frustration Free Packaging (ST2000DM008)
Western Digital 6TB WD Blue PC Hard Drive - 5400 RPM Class, SATA 6 Gb/s, , 256 MB Cache, 3.5" - WD60EZAZ
WL 3TB 7200RPM 64MB Cache SATA III 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal (Enterprise Grade, Heavy Duty) Hard Drive (For RAID, NAS, CCTV DVR, Desktop PC) w/1 Year Warranty
Seagate 3TB 7200RPM 64MB Cache 3.5" SATA III 6.0Gb/s (Heavy-Duty) Hard Drive - PC, RAID, NAS, Security CCTV DVR - w/1 Year Warranty
WL 3TB 7200RPM 64MB Cache SATA III 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Desktop Hard Drive (For RAID, NAS, DVR, Desktop PC) w/1 Year Warranty
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||DBSKY||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||DBSKY||DBSKY||Worldwide Product Importer|
|Cache Memory Installed Size||64.0 MB||256.00||256.00||64.0 MB||64.0 MB||64.0 MB|
|Digital Storage Capacity||3000.0 GB||2 TB||6 TB||3.0 TB||3000.0 GB||3.0 TB|
|Hard Disk Rotational Speed||7200.0 rpm||7200 rpm||5400 rpm||7200.0 rpm||7200.0 rpm||7200.0 rpm|
|Hard Disk Form Factor||3.50 inches||3.50 inches||3.50 inches||3.50 inches||3.50 inches||3.50 inches|
|Hardware Interface||SATA 6.0 Gb/s||SATA 6.0 Gb/s||SATA 6.0 Gb/s||SATA 6.0 Gb/s||SATA 6.0 Gb/s||SATA 6.0 Gb/s|
|Item Dimensions||9.30 x 5.50 x 3.70 inches||5.79 x 4.00 x 0.79 inches||1.03 x 5.79 x 4.00 inches||7.60 x 6.20 x 3.30 inches||5.80 x 4.00 x 1.00 inches||9.30 x 5.40 x 3.70 inches|
|Size||3 TB||2TB||6TB||3 TB||3TB||3 TB|
This is a White Label 3TB SATA hard drive featuring with 7200RPM, 64MB cache SATA 6.0GB/s 3.5" Desktop hard drive with 1 year warranty. A white label product is a product made by major hard drive company that manufactured for other companies (OEM Hard Drive Reseller/VAR) re-brand to make it appear as if they made it or for large volume special application. Industry's highest capacity nearline drive - SATA III (6.0Gb/s) hard drives are available in capacities 3 TB to suit even the most demanding storage needs. Highest performance for business-critical applications - delivers 6 Gb/s transfer rates, sustained sequential data rates of 171 MB/s and high random I/O rates. Designed for quality and reliability - this high performance drive delivers the highest level of reliability for 24x7 operation in up to 100% duty cycle applications.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These drives are usually re-manufactured from major drive manufactures, but they put there own label on the drive. The drives as they no longer have a valid standard warranty. The ones I received were both Hitachi drives HUS724030ALE641 these drives were released around 2012/2013 and had a 5 year warranty at the time. These are enterprise drives, so they should have enterprise components in them. If you want the details specs you can just search Hitachi Ultrastar 7K4000 pdf on google and get more information.
I did buy a refurbished drive same model exactly, because they were cheap at the time and it was before the re-manufactured drives hit the market.
The Pros of re manufactured "new" drives:
1. They come with a 1 year warranty, the warranty is through the seller instead of refurbished drives that come with either a 60 or 90 days warranty.
2. The drives should not only have been tested, but mechanical components should have been checked or at least replaced. The motor should have been re-lubricated or replaced to keep the hard drive running for years to come.
1. No documentation unless you know what the OEM drive is and look it up yourself,
2. You are relying on the seller for warranty claims instead of a large manufacture.
3. Power consumption might be a little higher since these have older technology
The only complaint that I have with these hitachi drives are during excessive write and read, the drives are loud and vibrates like old IDE(PATA) drives in my old computers. I have had new Toshiba and WD hard drives that were quieter and did not vibrate as excessive as these Hitachi drives. The refurbished one I brought a few years ago has 36,000+ hours on the drive up to this date and still running strong, I expect these drives to give me the same reliability or even better.
This will be my first experience with generic "new" drives. Time will tell how long they will last.
Linux report my drive as follows:
SMART Self-test log structure revision number 1
Num Test_Description Status Remaining LifeTime(hours) LBA_of_first_error
# 1 Vendor (0xb0) Completed without error 00% 21488 -
# 2 Vendor (0x71) Completed without error 00% 21488 -
No errors or issues, though. That's 2.5 years of service. Another report over 5 years.
Given these are Hitachi drives, which amongst Seagate and WD have the lowest failure rate, I feel a little better.
For the price it's worth it.