Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
SINGER 7258 Stylist Award-Winning 100-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine with DVD, 10 Presser Feet, Metal Frame, and More
|Price:||$168.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- 100 Stitch Sewing Machine with 10 Presser Feet Perfect For Crafting, Sewing and Quilting
- Easy Threading System with Automatic Needle Threader
- LED Display Screen with Automatic Stitch Length and Width
- Easy-to-Load Top Drop-In Bobbin System with Clear Cover
- Electronic Auto Pilot allows you to sew without the foot pedal and easily adjust maximum speed; 110 volt machine designed for United States and Canadian use only
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Create one-of-a-kind pieces in no time!
The SINGER 7258 Stylist sewing machine is a two time Consumers Digest award winner. According to the publication, products receiving the Best Buy designation merit special attention from consumers based on their combination of eight criteria: performance, ease of use, features, quality of construction, warranty, efficiency, styling, and maintenance and service requirements.
The Best Buy Seal and other licensed materials are registered certification marks and trademarks of Consumers Digest Communications, LLC, used under license. For award information, visit ConsumersDigest.com.
Automatic Features Eliminate Guesswork
Easy Threading with Automatic Needle Threader
Threading the machine is so easy that you can have the entire machine threaded, from the spool to the needle’s eye, in just six seconds. Threading instructions are even printed on the sewing machine! The automatic needle threader is sewing’s biggest timesaver!
Easy-to-Load Top Drop-In Bobbin System with Clear Cover
The bobbin loads from the top, so it is easy to insert the bobbin. The clear cover makes it convenient to monitor the bobbin thread supply.
StayBright LED Light Illuminates Workspace
An LED light illuminates the sewing surface for optimal viewing. The long-lasting bulb (100,000 hours) stays cool regardless of how long the machine is being operated.
7 Fully Automatic Perfectly Sized Built-In Buttonholes
Choose from six different one-step buttonhole styles. Create perfectly sized buttonholes every time, no matter how many you want to make. One additional endless buttonhole allows you to create buttonholes with infinitely long sides.
Advanced Features Expand Your Creative Possibilities
Programmable Needle Up / Down
With Programmable Needle Up / Down, the needle can be programmed to stop in the highest up position, making it easier to remove fabric from the machine. The needle can also be programmed to stop in the down position which is ideal for pivoting, appliquéing and quilting.
Speed Control with Start / Stop Button
Unplug the foot control, press the Start button and the machine sews. You are still in complete control over the speed - just slide the Speed Control lever to the desired maximum speed. Perfect for beginners or precision stitching.
Heavy Duty Metal Frame
The internal Heavy Duty Metal Frame ensures that your sewing machine remains still while sewing so you never have to worry about skipped stitches!
100 Built-In Stitches
A large variety of stitches for all types or sewing, such as fashion sewing, quilting, heirloom, crafts, home and decorative sewing.
Expand Your Horizons
All-purpose foot (on machine), zipper foot, buttonhole foot, blind hem foot, satin stitch foot, overcasting foot, darning & embroidery foot, gathering foot, rolled hem foot, quarter inch foot. Pack of needles, bobbins (class 15j), thread spool caps, auxiliary spool pin, spool pin felt, darning plate, needle plate screwdriver, seam ripper / lint brush, soft-sided dust cover, foot pedal, power cord, instruction manual (English, Spanish, french), machine intro DVD.
100 Built-In Stitches
Includes 9 Essential, 8 Stretch, 76 Decorative and 7 Fully Automatic Buttonholes. A large variety of stitches for all types or sewing, such as fashion sewing, quilting, heirloom, crafts, home and decorative sewing
Put Your Mind at Ease
Heavy Duty Metal Frame for skip-free sewing.
25-Year Limited Warranty.
Online Support available any time at our official site.
Social Media Support allows you to connect with other sewers for tips and tricks.
Singer Sewing Company offers a variety of helpful videos tutorials including the following topics: Threading, Installing a Bobbin and Presser Feet Training.
Consumer's Choice - More people own SINGER machines than all other brands combined.
Additional Features & Benefits
- Automatic Needle Threader.
- Programmable Needle Up/Down.
- StayBright LED Light
- Start / Stop Button & Speed Control.
- Automatic Tension
- Top Loading Bobbin System with Clear Cover.
- Automatic Locking Straight Stitch Function.
- Automatic Reverse
- Automatic Presser Foot Pressure.
- Twin Needle Capability
- 13 Needle Positions
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame
- 25-Year Limited Warranty
- Consumer's Digest Best Buy.
|7256 Fashion Mate||7258 Stylist||S800 Fashionista|
|Fully Automatic 1-Step Buttonholes||6||7||7|
|Programmable Needle Up / Down||✓||✓|
|Speed Control with Start / Stop Button||✓||✓|
|Extension Table Included||✓|
|Number of Presser Feet Included||5||10||20|
|Presser Feet Included||All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Satin Stitch Foot||All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Overcasting Foot, Gathering Foot, Narrow Rolled Hem Foot, Straight Stitch Foot, Side Cutter, Darning & Freehand Embroidery Foot||Beading Foot, Cording Foot, Even Feed / Walking Foot, Flower Stitch Attachment, Fringe Foot, Invisible Zipper Foot, Non-Stick Foot, Open Toe Foot, Piping Foot, Roller Foot, All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Overcasting Foot, Gathering Foot, Narrow Rolled Hem Foot, Straight Stitch Foot, Side Cutter, Darning & Freehand Embroidery Foot|
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
With that said, I didn't really need to spend more than I did on this machine. So, I'm perfectly happy!
1. The instruction manual is incredibly detailed. My basic Singer Esteem covered many features so briefly that I really didn't know what I was doing. The Stylist manual even goes so far as to explain many of the included 100 stitches. The machine is pretty self-explanatory to get setup if you've sewed before. But it's nice that any questions you have are probably in the manual and won't require a long Google search.
2. It sews VERY smoothly. And it's so much quieter than my old machine.
3. The option to have the needle stop up or down might not seem like a big deal - but it's SO convenient once you get used to it. I love it!
4. The slider to control the speed of the machine without the foot pedal also gives some speed control when the foot pedal is attached. Although my daughter is too young to sew now, I imagine that being able to limit the foot pedal's speed for a beginner will be a great plus. And when piecing together long strips of fabric, in particular, the ability to sew without the foot pedal attached is a nice luxury. I was afraid it would be scary and hard to stop. But the Start/Stop button is located in a very convenient place, making it easy to stop the machine with your finger that's feeding the fabric through.
5. The stitches are really pretty.Read more ›
1. Set up is simple straight out of the box, you plug in the power and the pedal. You turn on the power. Done... Threading time.
2. The instruction manual has three different languages all on the same page, so threading your machine and learning its functions the first time will be a little frustrating. I really suggest watching the included DVD, even though it's not model specific, it does provide a lot of helpful information.
3. The variable speed has proven to be very useful as a first time sewer. I was afraid of pressing the pedal and having the fabric zoom uncontrollably through my inexperienced fingers. However, the lowest speed allows you time to see and understand how the fabric moves through the machine.
4. My husband hovered over my shoulder during my research days incessantly questioning whether this or that model would handle denim. I have not had a chance to sew actual denim but the machine handled 6 layers of cotton fabric - it groaned and struggled slightly but soldiered through it. I feel confident saying that with the proper needle, this machine would handle it fine.
5. The throat plate does have measurements engraved on it so you can line up your fabric for the seam allowance, however, I wish the bobbin cover also had the markings on it. I have to crane forward to see the measurements and my unfamiliar hands end up pulling the fabric sideways.
6. Automatic threader... ingenious! I didn't read my instruction manually thoroughly the first time (too excited!Read more ›
I am only disappointed that it does not have a lever to lower the feed dogs, you get a plastic plate to cover them, which can jump. I fixed that by using painters tape to hold it down and then it does not jump. Always make sure that you use the right size needle, ie. denim should be at least a #14 or #16, plus use a product called hump jumper or a jean a ma jig that lets you sew right over a heavy seam flawlessly. I also use a Brother SA 176 J foot that has a button on the side to hold the foot flat and it will do the same thing for heavy seams. It is a snap on foot and works fine with the Singer, most snap ons are universal. I have taught sewing for over 20 years, been sewing for over 50 years and am always looking for tools to make things easier.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nice sewing machine for the money. It makes my second in my home. Grandchildren love to learn to so. Needed another.Published 1 day ago by P. P. T.
Very nice upgrade for my 9 year old daughter who can sew relatively well. She loves the designs it makes, it's easy to use and doesn't get tangled up like her old machine. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Heidi
I'm new to sewing. I love this sewing machine. I've made t-shrits for me and dresses and stuff for my niece. I literally never sewed before but this sewing machine was perfect. Read morePublished 4 days ago by David Rodriguez
I love this sewing machine! It is simple enough for a beginner, but it offers much more! And it is sturdy enough for me to use! Read morePublished 5 days ago by Kat
It replaced my 30 year old Kenmore. It does live up to the Award-Winning performance.Published 6 days ago by Skip
This is a great sewing machine for people who like to sew a little. It has enough features to get creative, but no so many to be overwhelmed. Read morePublished 8 days ago by BJ
I had an old sewing machine made out of metal - yes, metal parts. This one is all plastic. but well made. My old machine was so simple. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Jan E.