- Paperback: 464 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Humanities/Social Sciences/Languages; 11 edition (February 10, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0073383856
- ISBN-13: 978-0073383859
- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 0.7 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (43 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #376,316 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
75 Readings: An Anthology 11th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Santi V. Buscemi is professor of English and chair of the Department of English at Middlesex County College in Edison, New Jersey, where he teaches reading and writing. He received his B.A. from St. Bonaventure University, and completed studies for the doctorate at the University of Tennessee. He is the author of A READER FOR DEVELOPING WRITERS (McGraw-Hill), now in its third edition; AN ESL WORKBOOK (McGraw-Hill); and coauthor with Charlotte Smith of 75 READINGS PLUS (McGraw-Hill). He is also chief author of McGraw-Hill's ALLWRITE!, an interactive computer software program in rhetoric, grammar, and research.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?