Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on July 16, 2013
These belts were a significant amount less expensive that other brands so I tried them.
They are the right size and dimension for the Cub Cadet I own.
I mowed the lighter areas of the 8 acres I keep mown and as soon as I ran through a thicker patch of grass and the mower deck bogged at all the belt snapped. Not once but twice. As long as the belt had light work applied to it everything was lovely but these belts are not designed to mow grass beyond 2-3 inches tall. A waste of money. I'll go back to the Cub dealer and buy real belts.
on August 18, 2017
Does fit but breaks easy.
on July 15, 2017
love it
on July 17, 2017
About 10 hours on this belt now--working just fine.
on July 30, 2017
So far the belt has been working well mowing thick and sometimes tall grass.
on June 22, 2012
Just had the original belt slightly shred on me today and luckily purchased one of these replacement belts. It was a slight pain in the a** to install because it was tight. But once installed, it worked as it should. I just ordered another for back-up. Cannot speak for how long it will last, but I have faith that it will hang in there for awhile.
on June 8, 2014
Belts made today don't last as long as belts made 30 years ago. The rubber type material used today is better because it doesn't dry out and crack but the internals of the belt aren't as strong as they used to be. I usually get 1 1/2 seasons use out of this belt before it needs replacement.
on June 25, 2010
I was looking for a less expensive replacement belt after just burning through 1 3 day old $42 belt from a Cub Cadet dealer.

I had thought it was a defective belt, but it wasn't. I had a problem with one of the deck pulleys.

However, I thought I would rather test the problem out on a belt costing $18 rather than $42, so I order 2 of these inexpensive belts.

After 5 weeks of mowing the lawn ( 2 acre property ), the new $18 belt is going strong. Took it off to inspect it. Looks as good as the day I got it. So at less than 1/2 the price, I am a very satisfied customer.
on August 3, 2015
Fast Shipping and exactly what I needed to get the mower up and going again.
on September 24, 2016
Broke after one use ended up buying one from the local dealer for 35 bucks works fine should have done this in the first place cheaper isnt always better