Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "77mm X4 UV Filter For Camera Lenses - UV Protectio..." and save 24% off the $99.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
77mm X4 UV Filter For Camera Lenses - UV Protection Photography Filter with Lens Cloth - MRC16, SCHOTT B270, Nano Coatings, Ultra-Slim, Weather-Sealed by Breakthrough Photography
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WORLD’S SHARPEST UV FILTER: Our X4 UV features SCHOTT Superwhite B270 optical Glass Made In Germany. Our state-of-the-art multi-resistant coating has 16-layers (MRC16) which increases light transmission to 99.4% and creates a protective layer that’s structurally harder than the glass. The moment you pick up X4 UV you’ll immediately feel the craftsmanship and quality.
- TRACTION DESIGN: The X4 UV features an ultra-slim double-threaded 3.2mm Traction Frame which eliminates vignetting and light falloff on full-frame wide-angle setups while still working with all your lens caps. The X4 UV’s double-threaded traction frame will accept all of your filters and existing lens caps.
- NANOTEC®: In addition to state-of-the-art MRC, our optical engineers developed new nano coating layer technology, called nanotec®, from the ground up to repel dirt, water and other elements by beading rather than absorbing and smearing, making it easier (and faster) than ever to clean.
- FITMENT: This UV filter is compatible with all 77mm camera lenses. Your lens thread size will be printed underneath your lens cap or written somewhere on the lens barrel. Make sure you order the correct size otherwise it will not fit your lens.
- 25 YEARS SUPPORT: We stand behind every UV filter we make with our 25 Year Ironclad Guarantee. Every X4 UV filter has a unique serial number laser engraved onto the interior frame. When you activate your 25 Year Ironclad Guarantee, we assign this serial number to you, so any future discussions on this unique filter are tracked, issues recorded and all that stuff which goes into future product design.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
77mm X2 UV Filter For Camera Lenses - UV Protection Photography Filter with Lens Cloth - MRC8, Nanotech Coatings, Ultra-slim, Traction Frame, Weather-Sealed by Breakthrough Photography
B+W 77mm XS-Pro Clear UV Haze with Multi-Resistant Nano Coating (010M)
Breakthrough Photography 77mm X1 UV, Mrc4, Ultra Slim, Weather Sealed, 25 Year Support, Lens Cloth included
Tiffen 77mm UV Protection Filter
B+W 77mm Clear UV Haze with Multi-Resistant Coating (010M)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Breakthrough Photography, LLC||Breakthrough Photography, LLC||Amazon.com||Breakthrough Photography, LLC||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||4 x 4 x 0.75 in||3.9 x 1.1 x 4 in||3.15 x 3.15 x 0.23 in||4 x 4 x 1 in||4.2 x 4.3 x 0.8 in||3.7 x 3.7 x 0.8 in|
|Thread Size||—||77 millimeters||77 millimeters||77 millimeters||77 millimeters||77 millimeters|
77mm X4 UV (Ultra Violet) Filter For Camera Lenses - Breakthrough Photography
The X4 UV achieves a higher optical resolution than any other protection filter, and thanks to our state-of-the-art and uniformly applied MRC16 and nanotec® nano coating layers, the X4 UV lives up to the demands of the professional outdoor photographer.
The X4 is machined from brass, which is stronger than aluminum, binds and jams less on lenses and with other filters (or step-up rings) and it just provides a more reliably solid feel.
Guaranteed to be free from craftsmanship defects for 25 years.
- It's multi-resistant coating has 16-layers (MRC16) which increases light transmission to 99.4%.
- Full traction texture around the entire circumference of the X4 makes it easier than ever to get off and on securely.
- 25 years support
- SCHOTT Superwhite B270 optical glass made in Germany
- Nano coating layer technology, called nanotec®
- Thinner and Lighter filter with increasing functionality and durability
- 1 x 77mm X4 UV Filter
- Plastic Storage Case
- 1 x Lens Cloth
25 Year Guarantee
We stand behind all our products 100%. Each and every filter is guaranteed to be free of craftsmanship defects for a period of 25 years.
- USA-based customer service
- phone support
- email support
- live chat support
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you are tired of fighting aluminum filters that stick and you end up using a wrench to dislodge, then the little extra cost is worth getting the BP filters. The filters work as good as they claim. I am not disappointed and you won’t be either.
With an exposure difference of 1/80 vs 20” (slightly more than 10 stops?) the results were nearly indistinguishable from each other.
Very sharp, no loss of contrast, and no decreeable difference in color cast.
When measured, there was a 0.1% -- 0.2% difference in color. But that could certainly be explained by slight lighting change in the room or being off by a pixel where metering.
I would whole heartedly suggest these filters to anyone looking to get some. I was surprised how good they were and the advertising claims were not over-hyped.
I did buy one of those cheap $30 ND filter packs off Amazon a while back to play with.
I figured a color cast would be no big deal for what I want to do.
But not only was there a huge nearly unfixable color cast when stacking to get 10 stops, the loss of contrast and of sharpness was completely unacceptable.
I would say, for the price that using a single filter from this pack was mostly acceptable to get your toe in the water and see if you’d make use of more expensive filters.
Truly not useable for anything worthwhile.
I’ll do some better testing with these, and try to put up a comparison within a controlled studio environment. It is an amazing difference.
Most recent customer reviews
Nikon 105 f1.4/Sigma 135 f1.8 and the Sigma 50-100 f1.Read more