Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18PP_gno

7th Heaven: Season 8
Format: DVD|Change

on September 11, 2016
This show encompassed the bulk of my teenage years. I'm not a Christian, and I won't claim it never got preachy or stupid (especially later on), but I have such good memories of watching it. I loved it, and I still enjoy it even with all its flaws. I liked a lot of the episodes of this season, especially Simon's arc in the beginning and Mary falling into a marriage that ultimately worked for her.

But as the title said, one thing drives me nuts. "Charity Begins at Home": In the TV version the song playing over the end was John Mayer's "What The World Needs Now is Love", but the DVD version replaced it with a cheery pop song. That in and of itself doesn't bother me, it wouldn't be the first time a DVD release had to work around music copyrights. No, what bothers me is I can't find the lyrics or even the actual artist name for the DVD's song! Yeah, it's manufactured Disney "country" bubblegum but I really liked it. Who sings it, and how is it not on YouTube?

Ah, well. This season was still a pretty good one, in my book. Not the best, but an improvement over how season 7 began.
on December 8, 2017
So glad I purchased this season! The quality is fine and the audio is clear. Can't recall the special features being anything spectacular, but I mainly just watch the episodes. Overall, this is a great product that I would purchase again.
on June 10, 2016
I love the series, but this season feels like the writers are spending more time making the public aware of causes than actually following any plot lines. They do finally bring it all together, but surely lost some viewers in Season 8. You do get to see some new characterless and lose a few others. Would I watch it again? Yes, of course. If you love the Camdens, you will too.
on July 28, 2017
Thanks for the fast delivery. Everything was just as expected I enjoyed it
on September 14, 2017
I just received this season so I didn't see it already, but I'm sure it will be very good, just like all the other seasons. There's only one thing I don't understand: why is this season more expensive than the other ones?
In the Netherlands - where I live - I only could buy season 1 till 7. Fortunately Amazon had the others.
on July 31, 2017
love it
on January 4, 2016
Awsome...if you love watching TV series with family values....that's what i like about these
on June 15, 2016
It's watchable, but definitely not as good as the previous seasons. I miss Matt, Simon and Mary. It's like a completely different show with way too many new characters. As much as I love the show, they probably could have ended it after 7 seasons.
on March 26, 2016
thanks for this season of 7th heaven season 8. my family love it.
on February 9, 2016
We love watching it! Have all of seasons that we watch over and over!!!