4 Year Housewares Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
8.7in. Stainless Steel Electric Food and Meat Slicer
|Price:||$59.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Heavy-duty 8.7in. stainless steel design
- Cut slices up to 9/16in
- Features 180 Watt AC power; a built-in, side adjustment system and an easy-to-clean removable stainless steel carriage cover
- Has secure nonslip feet
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Deli-slice meats, cheeses and other foods with this heavy-duty 8.7in. stainless steel electric food slicer. Whether you prefer super-thin sandwich meat or thick slices up to 9/16in., this machine can accomplish either. Instead of paying the extra money for pre-sliced turkey, ham or beef, buy a larger portion and do the slicing yourself - quickly and easily. This versatile slicer features 180 Watt AC power; a built-in, side adjustment system; easy-to-clean, removable stainless steel carriage cover; and nonslip feet.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've seen some of the low-rating comments which state that it does not slice evenly or slices too thickly. When I first started using mine, it did slice a little more thickly at the bottom but a quick adjustment of the guide plate (it is adjustable) fixed that. The whole assembly comes apart in seconds for easy cleaning and the overall thickness for slicing can be adjusted down to almost wafer-thin levels...so I'm not sure what the others are talking about. Nor did I ever smell any electrical burning during any of my uses...but I didn't leave the blade running unless I was actively slicing something. 5 Stars!
This picture is of a partially frozen beef steak - great for a stir-fry!
Timely deliver also a plus.
This is great. A small pack of ham lunch meat is $7 bucks. I can buy a whole ham, Meijer brand for $17 bucks and cut it up with this and I have over $150 bucks worth of "pre-packaged lunch ham" this works well on anything you want to cut up. Wanted one of these for years but only thought they had commercial cutters until I found this. You can't go wrong with this, great item.