4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
8.7in. Stainless Steel Electric Food and Meat Slicer
|Price:||$79.99 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Heavy-duty 8.7in. stainless steel design
- Cut slices up to 9/16in
- Features 180 Watt AC power; a built-in, side adjustment system and an easy-to-clean removable stainless steel carriage cover
- Has secure nonslip feet
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Deli-slice meats, cheeses and other foods with this heavy-duty 8.7in. stainless steel electric food slicer. Whether you prefer super-thin sandwich meat or thick slices up to 9/16in., this machine can accomplish either. Instead of paying the extra money for pre-sliced turkey, ham or beef, buy a larger portion and do the slicing yourself - quickly and easily. This versatile slicer features 180 Watt AC power; a built-in, side adjustment system; easy-to-clean, removable stainless steel carriage cover; and nonslip feet.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've seen some of the low-rating comments which state that it does not slice evenly or slices too thickly. When I first started using mine, it did slice a little more thickly at the bottom but a quick adjustment of the guide plate (it is adjustable) fixed that. The whole assembly comes apart in seconds for easy cleaning and the overall thickness for slicing can be adjusted down to almost wafer-thin levels...so I'm not sure what the others are talking about. Nor did I ever smell any electrical burning during any of my uses...but I didn't leave the blade running unless I was actively slicing something. 5 Stars!
I debated between this one and the Chef's choice models, which are at least an extra 30 dollars. I decided this one would be a good starter and we could upgrade later if needed.
All of the meat we cut is cooked/warm. We've used it about 4 times so far and it has easily handed them all.
The only downside I can think of is that the blade isn't all that sharp. At first I was afraid to handle it while cleaning or reinstalling. I decided to lightly press my finger down against the blade, which didn't do any damage (thankfully). I have a feeling that unless it's spinning, the blade is pretty harmless. On the one hand it does exactly what it is supposed to, but I can imagine it having difficulty slicing slightly frozen meat or hard vegetables. Since this isn't what I purchased it for that's not a big deal, but others might want to consider something else.
This picture is of a partially frozen beef steak - great for a stir-fry!
Timely deliver also a plus.
Most recent customer reviews
The plastic handle could be more rigid.
Hand adjustment is necessary to be consistent thickness or impossible to be consistent.Read more