8-Channel 5V Relay Shield Module Board Optocoupler Module Arduino ARM PIC AVR
- 8 Channel Relay 5V active
- Relay output maximum contact is AC250V 10A and DC30V 10A
- Standard interface can be directly connected with microcontrollers
- Red working status indicator lights are conducive to the safe use
- Widely used for all MCU control, industrial sector, PLC control, smart home control
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
It is an 8-channel relay interface board, which can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM, PLC, etc. Specifications: Working voltage: 5V Channel: 8 channel Item size: 13.4 * 5.3 * 1.7cm / 5.28 * 2.09 * 0.67in Item weight: 116g / 4.11oz Package weight: 118g / 4.17oz
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|