|Part Number||PE-8-4 80|
|Item Weight||4.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||15.5 x 5 x 6 inches|
|Item model number||PE-8-4 80|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
4 Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
FLEX PE8-4 80 3" Lightweight Portable Rotary Polisher
|Price:||($3.07 / oz) & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- VR electronic control: stepless speed selection, overload protection, restart inhibit and temperature monitoring
- Tachogenerator-controlled constant speed
- Spindle lock does not interfere with grip area
- 7.6 amp motor
- Can be used with 1, 2, and 3 inch backing pads - not included
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
The Flex PE8-4 80 Lightweight 3" Rotary Polisher is the newest polisher in the Flex line. The lightweight compact design is ideal for use in those hard-to-reach areas when detailing. Small, but mighty, the PE8-4 80 packs apowerful 7.6 amp motor that produces 1,300 - 3,900 RPM variable speed. Perfect for precision buffing. Plus the compact body does not block the line of sight while buffing in those hard-to-reach areas.