|Screen Size||7 inches|
|Wireless Type||802.11 B/G|
RPAD 800MHz 256MB 4GB 7" Touchscreen Tablet Android 2.2 w/Webcam & microSDHC Slot
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- RPAD 7 4 GB 7-inch Touchscreen Android 2.2 Internet Tablet General Features: Black design
- 7-inch TFT touch panel 800 x 480 resolution Google Android OS 2.2 pre-installed
- VIA Wonder Media WM8650 800 MHz processor 256 MB RAM 4 GB internal memory
- microSD/SDHC card slot (16 GB) USB 2.0 interface (via included adapter)
- 10/100 Fast Ethernet (via included adapter)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Portable and affordable tablet entertainment!The RPAD 7 Android tablet features a vivid 7-inch TFT display and Google Android OS 2.2 pre-loaded, giving you a highly interactive and customizable couch companion that is also cost-effective. Breeze through emails and browse the web with the integrated IEEE 802.11 b/g wireless LAN connectivity.The RPAD 7 features a VIA Wonder Media WM8650 800 MHz processor and 256 MB RAM along with 4 GB of built-in storage, but you're free to expand that storage capability by up to 16 GB with the built-in microSD/SDHC card slot. Slide a card in and enjoy photo slideshows, music playback, and even video playback!Browse the Amazon App Store for Android and find thousands of apps that add additional functionality to this tablet! This RPAD 7 tablet includes an AC power adapter and the built-in lithium battery gives you hours of entertainment. The RPAD 7 7-inch Touchscreen Android Tablet provides a cost-effective portable multimedia companion that's ready to advance your digital life! Get yours today!Order now!
By Law, California shipments of this product are subject to a $6.00 Electronic Waste Recycling Fee
RPAD 7 4 GB 7-inch Touchscreen Android 2.2 Internet Tablet AC power adapter (Input: 100-240V 50/60 Hz 0.3A; Output: DC 9V 1.5A) USB/Ethernet adapter User Manual
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What can I say, it works for me. Didn't have any of the problems mentioned by others... yet. Wifi setup was easy and it hasn't reset or lost a password. Haven't tried installing any apps. Touchscreen is OK. Email app is OK, had no problems setting it up to talk to an IMAP server using SSL. This is just a cheap unit I got to get email with while on the road. I didn't expect much, didn't get it, and it's fine.
Speaking of cheap, for $60 (from geeks.com) one expects some problems. Here are the parts that bother me:
1. no USB cable connect to computer. Instead, they give you an extra adapter piece that lets you plug in a thumb drive. That piece will go missing sooner or later. But it does work.
2. no UL compliance, Euro "e", or other safety certification. I didn't even know that was legal.
3. printed user manual is nice but one needs a microscope to read it
But for #'s 1 and 2 I'd give it a 5.