Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.06 shipping
Perky Pet 8131-2 Cranberry Hobnail Vintage Glass Hummingbird Feeder
|You Save:||$6.35 (29%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 24 fl oz nectar capacity
- 4 daisy-style feeding ports
- Pale cranberry glass bottle
- Vintage-inspired hobnail design
- Pop-apart base and wide mouth for easy filling and cleaning
- Brushed nickel finish on lid, hanging loop
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Manufacturer
Perky-Pet Cranberry Hobnail Vintage Glass Hummingbird Feeder
Not your ordinary-looking hummingbird feeder, the Perky-Pet Cranberry Hobnail Vintage Glass Hummingbird Feeder adds a combination of country chic and modern elegance to your outdoor space--all while attracting dazzling, darting hummingbirds for an overall spectacular display.
The feeder's charming glass reservoir features vase-like curves, a distinctive all-over hobnail pattern, and a pale cranberry finish for a beautiful appearance in any setting, whether it's the patio, backyard, or garden. A decorative top loop helps ensure easy hanging from a hook or tree branch. Hummingbirds will enjoy feeding at any of the four daisy-style feeding ports, and the wide-mouth opening and snap-apart design make the feeder easy to clean and refill, holding up to 16 ounces of nectar.
- 16 oz. nectar capacity
- 4 feeding ports
- Pale cranberry-colored glass bottle
- Brushed-nickel finish on lid, and hanging loop
- Wide mouth for easy filling and cleaning
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. What criteria should I use when selecting a hummingbird feeder?
A. Make sure it is one that will be easy to clean and fill, especially since you will need to clean the feeder every few days. If you are worried about bees and wasps or ants invading the feeder, purchase a hummingbird feeder with bee guards.
Q. How do I clean my hummingbird feeders?
A. Hummingbird feeders need to be cleaned every 1-2 weeks. Use hot water and a bottle brush, along with mild soap; be sure to rinse thoroughly.
The Perky-Pet cleaning mop is specifically designed for the purpose of cleaning hummingbird feeders, and is very convenient to use. This cleaning mop can also be used on seed feeders and oriole feeders for those small, tight spaces that are difficult to reach.
Q. What is the importance of providing water for hummingbirds?
A. Hummingbirds need fresh, clean water just as much as they need nectar. Hummingbirds stay healthy by using water not just for drinking, but also bathing, cleaning their feathers and to remove parasites. Waterers are better options than bird baths because they provide hummingbirds with fresh, clean water that prevents dirt and debris from contaminating it. In hotter climates or seasons, providing water for hummingbirds makes it easy for them to have access to a water source and retain their energy.
|2 lb. Instant Hummingbird Nectar||32 oz. Concentrate Hummingbird Nectar||Foam Cleaning Mop||Ant Guard for Hummingbird Feeders||Hanging Chain for Bird Feeder||Water Cooler Bird Waterer|
|Accessory||Powder Nectar||Liquid Nectar||Cleaning Mop||Ant Guard||33 Inch Hanging Chain||Bird Waterer|
|Sapphire Starburst Vintage Glass Hummingbird Feeder||Red Hobnail Vintage Glass Hummingbird Feeder||Cranberry Hobnail Vintage Glass Hummingbird Feeder||Starglow Vintage Glass Hummingbird Feeder||Daisy Vase Vintage Glass Hummingbird Feeder||Perky-Pet Ruby Starburst Vintage Glass Hummingbird Feeder|
|Nectar Capacity||16 oz.||16 oz.||16 oz.||16 oz.||18 oz.||16 oz.|
You'll love the classic looks of the Perky-Pet Cranberry Hobnail Vintage Hummingbird Feeder. With 4 daisy-shaped feeder ports and a 24 fl oz nectar capacity, your hummingbirds will love it too! For easy cleaning and filling, the feeder features a wide-mouth design and a pop-apart base. Clean this feeder every week to keep your visiting hummingbirds happy and healthy!
Top Customer Reviews
It is very pretty.
The feeding ports are smaller than other feeders that I have which always attract bees. The bees don't seem to be able to acess this one.
~Not a very wide mouth thus not the easiest to clean.
~The two pieces of the base fit together too snugly. I suppose that is to make sure it doesn't leak but it is a giant pain to pry apart for cleaning and filling.
~I had to paint the base red before any hummingbitds would use it
1. Looks—besides having old-fashioned appeal, pastel pink hobnail glass blends in and looks so nice among flowers. The contrasting brushed metal gray base/white flowers gives the entire feeder an elegant look.
2. Easy Fill Capacity—nothing is more frustrating than little bottle necks, even when a measuring cup is used to pour nectar. The wide mouth on this makes filling easy.
3. Cleaning—I’ll take a glass reservoir over plastic any day; they’re long-lasting and can even be sterilized. The base is two separate pieces—a plastic bottom and metal top. For cleaning purposes, I can only separate the two by using a knife edge or a small screw driver, but that’s okay with me, and here’s why. Frequently the tops on other decorative feeders with similar base styles just lay atop their bottoms and leave a gap big enough for leaking to occur. That’s a big reason why I dislike decorative feeders. This one is different—it has a raised lip on the bottom piece and an extended edge on the top piece. They fit together well to form a very snug fit and tighter seal. Occasionally I see some moisture around the seam area, but that’s a far cry from actual leaking. I’ve included pictures comparing a poorly designed decorative feeder with a similar style base to Perky Pet’s more form-fitting one.
4. Excellent Hanging System—there are no cheap S hooks or coated wire here. Just a non-removable heavy-duty hanging system that is very functional yet adds charm to the feeder.
This is the first decorative feeder I’ve ever used that is practical too. It’s sturdy, easy to clean & hang, has minimal pieces and is by far the prettiest feeder in our yard. I love photographing the hummies as they zoom in to take a sip.