|Item Weight||4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||16.5 x 14 x 1.9 inches|
|Item model number||823902-N-WH|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Special Features||Slow Close|
|Included Components||Toilet Seat|
|Warranty Description||Toilet Seat 1-year Limited Warranty|
Delta Faucet 823902-N-WH Sanborne Round Potty Training Nightlight Toilet Seat with Slow Close and Quick-Release, White
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The soft glow of the Delta nightlight toilet seat guides you through the night. Quick Release Technology
- Easily convert your toilet for potty-training and reduce bathroom clutter
- Training seat securely fits in the lid for child and adult use
- Easily remove child seat for use after potty-training
- Slow-close feature helps prevent slamming
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Mayfair NextStep Slow Close Toilet Seat with Built-in Removable Child Potty Training Insert, Round, White, 83SLOWA 000/883SLOWA 000
KOHLER K-4732-0 Transitions Quiet-Close with Grip-Tight Bumpers Elongated Toilet Seat with Integrated Child-Size Seat, White
Xpress Trainer Pro-All In One-Real Simple Potty Training Round/Standard Family Toilet Seat
Bemis 483SLOW Round NextStep White SLOW Closing Potty Seat
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||cool_bath_design||Next Day MRO|
|Item Dimensions||16.5 x 14 x 1.88 in||19.15 x 14.87 x 2.53 in||21 x 15 x 3.75 in||16.5 x 14.5 x 2 in||17 x 14.5 x 2.25 in|
|Material Type||—||Plastic||Plastic Toilet Seats||High Grade Polypropylene||Wood|
The delta potty-training toilet seat with nightlight technology offers two seats in one as well as a gentle, guiding light through the night. With nightlight, there is no need to turn on the glaring bathroom light for nighttime tasks. A child-size ring L.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Yes, the "hole" is a little smaller than one of my other toilet seats, but it is plenty sufficient. (Elongated Seat) (the round one may be a different story.
2) The adult and child seats are BOTH slow close.
3) No, it does not have the magnet to hold the child seat up; but I like it this way. That way when my little boy goes to use the potty, his seat is already down and ready to go. When he's outgrown the little seat, I love that it can be pulled off; leaving just the adult one.
4) If the child seat is removed, the large one is still slow close.
5) I find the nightlight to be plenty bright enough!
6) It is very sturdy, thick, and well made! The lid does not bend when sitting on it like many plastic ones.
7) I really like the installation process! The parts that attach to the toilet have stayed put (just make sure the rubber "foot/gasket" is on them).
Hope this helps someone who may be on the fence about this toilet seat and/or spending this much money on one. It's worth it to me!
It is much more convenient and stable than a removable potty seat, but two downsides, my toddler is a boy and there’s no blocker/bumper on front obviously because it nests in the other seat. Also there’s nothing that holds the smaller seat upright so you have to lift it every time to use the adult seat. My two year old likes the night light feature. He thinks it’s hilarious that the toilet has a light. It’s not actually very bright though. I think it would be fine for nighttime lighting though we aren’t to that point yet in potty training.
Install was a bit annoying. It comes with something like a drywall anchor that expands as you tighten the bolt. I recommend taking the whole bolt/anchor assembly apart and first using a rubber mallet to tap the anchors into the toilet's mounting holes. Then put the mounting hardware on and tighten the bolts. The plastic will start clicking as the anchor expands, but that doesn't mean you're breaking it or that the bolt is slipping. After installing, check that the seat is centered. You may need to loosen it and readjust it a few times to get it looking right.