|Item Weight||4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||16.5 x 14 x 1.9 inches|
|Item model number||823902-N-WH|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Special Features||Slow Close|
|Included Components||Toilet Seat|
|Warranty Description||Toilet Seat 1-year Limited Warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Delta Faucet 823902-N-WH Sanborne Round Potty Training Nightlight Toilet Seat with Slow Close and Quick-Release, White
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The soft glow of the Delta nightlight toilet seat guides you through the night. Quick Release Technology
- Easily convert your toilet for potty-training and reduce bathroom clutter
- Training seat securely fits in the lid for child and adult use
- Easily remove child seat for use after potty-training
- Slow-close feature helps prevent slamming
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
The delta potty-training toilet seat with nightlight technology offers two seats in one as well as a gentle, guiding light through the night. With nightlight, there is no need to turn on the glaring bathroom light for nighttime tasks. A child-size ring L.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This one I almost had the opposite problem. On the toilet I installed THIS on, I couldn't even insert the bolts used to secure the seat. They were too larger. And unfortunately, the hole in the top piece was a little too small for me to use the old plastic bolts from the seat I removed. Fortunately, these pieces have tiny little extrusions, two at each 90 degree point, so eight in all, that i was able to trim off. Once I did that, it fit through the hole. And I was happy to see that THIS toilet apparently has holes more suited for these seats, since this one is pretty tight and has none of the movements I had with the other.
I've uploaded photos of the posts without the covers for the "clean" look, and after the covers are inserted.
But it does suffer the same issue with the light not being "covered" at all on the upper edge, so that if you use this at night with the seat open, that light is more directly in your eye, basically blinding you even more to the toilet. If you're a woman, and the seat stays down, this will work great. Or if you're a kid who will sit regardless of your sex, then it's fine.
So if there was just a bit of a lip on that edge to keep it from directly lining up with your eyes at night with the seat up, this particular one would've earned 5 stars. It's solid, the anti-slam works great, the kiddie trainer seat fits well both down and up, and comes off quickly.
And the other ones I had were also "quick remove" seats for easy cleaning, but even they had small plastic top parts to pivot slightly to release them from the bolts holding them to the toilet. If you have a young one with poor aim, there can be some nasty stuff on them, so having to use your hands wasn't the best idea. This has no such issue, it sits straight down on the posts, so it lifts right back up as well. No need to get your hands or fingers back by the hinges.
We don't need the training part of this, I got it since it was available and the trainer seat came off, and I wanted the lighted seat. I'm much happier with this one than I am with the round one, but apparently that's due to the toilet as much as the seat. So be prepared to have some varying success and satisfaction, depending on the actual holes your toilet has for the seat - they're obviously not all created equal...
PROS: Sleek Design, Plastic (instead of particle wood for boys who might pee on the seat), Nightlight!!!
CONS: The inner child seat is wiggly, the lid IS NOT slow close.
The child's seat being wiggly was really the deal breaker for me. I would not recommend this item.
* The soft close feature works great for all 3 components (main seat, little seat, lid)
* Everything lines up properly, the install looks good
* The kids are excited about the light (for now, anyway--that should wear off soon)
* The smaller seat is a good size for potty-training sized bottoms
* The smaller seat is easy to get in and out, but is secure during use. It also doesn't interfere when using the larger seat.
* The seat came with some fancy looking hardware (compared to the plastic bolt and nut that the old seat was using). This was supposed to make it adjustable and easy to install, but quite frankly, I found it a bit difficult to work with. Too hard? No, but there was a bit of finagling required to get it all set correctly.
* Mine came damaged in 2 places. Neither are visible unless you lift the seat all the way, but there must have been some manhandling in transit or something... Fortunately, Amazon has an excellent return policy.
* The light is strictly on a timer: 9 hours on, 15 hours off. The timer starts when you put the battery in, which means you must put the battery in at the right time of day if you want it to work properly
I think my favorite aspect of this is the smaller seat for little kids. That's one less thing I have to keep in the bathroom, and that's always a good thing. My least favorite aspect was the installation process. The light, while a clever gimmick, is neither a pro nor a con for me.