BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on May 11, 2017
I was expecting a watch of the same weight as I had ordered before, same logo...wrong. And, it didn't work! Has never kept time since I took the plastic off, not longer than 15 minutes. Return??? Well, the seller will refund my $10 purchase, and that would make the cost $16+?? Buyer beware! I know we are all looking for a good value, just make sure that the company stands behind their products.
on June 29, 2016
It's taken me 3 years to review this watch.. I bought this watch on May 2013, it is now June 2016 and let me say that this watch has withstand some drunken nights, the watch itself has of course suffered a few scratches, but the Rose gold color has remain intact even after it's been wet many times.. Only issue is the battery goes out once wet.. Other than that this watch is seriously a steal.. The watch was a bit big but that was fixed for 3 dollars at a jewelry store.
on May 29, 2013
This watch is super cute! It's very large - I'm big boned and tall, and the watch will hang on to the lower part of my hand when my arm is down. But I think that looks cool, and the rose gold color is really in right now.

This watch is definitely cheaply made: when I went to remove the plastic space, the entire piece came out, but I was easily able to get it back in and had the watch working in under a minute. Also, one of the link pieces for the clasp came out - again, another easy repair in under two minutes. However, considering that I've paid more for take out than for this watch, even getting one good use out of it makes it worth the price for me, and I've worn it a few times and gotten compliments.
on December 27, 2014
I love this watch. It is rather huge, but I happen to love that about this. I have owned it for a long time, and I have recieved many compliments on it ( and still receive compliments on it ). I love this watch. The only thing is that the rose gold color does rub off in places, but as this is a cheap watch I do not mind. It does not feel cheap; it feels heavy and solid. I still wear it, and still like it quite a bit despite the wear it has received and shows. I would like to also add that I do not wear it daily. I love wearing it, but I tend to wear it as more of an accessory.
on March 17, 2017
The Watch Stoped in 5 months. It can't be fix. Money losting.
on February 27, 2014
I bought a rose gold geneva watch with a "diamond" bezel on amazon in sept 2012 for $9 and was seriously surprised when it came in that it looked as good as it did in the picture and that it still ran after a week, then a month, then a year...I LOVED that watch. But i fell on a patch of ice recently and the band broke, so I got this one to replace it. Once again, pleasantly surprised that it's such a good quality watch considering the price I paid. It's a little bigger than I expected, and the face is a little rounder than it looks here, but it looks great and I expect it will last as long as my other one did.
on April 15, 2017
Pretty. But cheap and light weight.
on August 19, 2013
This watch is not unisex its a mans watch... Its to big .. And the color is so fake looking ...... I looks lik I got it from the dollar store.
It does not look ntg lik that picture ...
I knew its was a chip watch , bt I bought it bcuz I look very nice in the picture..
they need to put the real watch in the picture insted of lieing to people jst to get there money ..they know most of the people are not going to return the watch bck bcuz of the waiting n do all this all over again..
Fake as watch!
Good thing it was only $14.00 dollars for the watch n the shipping.
whatever..not buying ntg from here again
on December 10, 2014
I received a lot of compliments on this watch. Of course don't expect the coloring to last forever. You get what you pay for. Overall it's beautiful and looks expensive while it lasts.
on February 14, 2013
In person the color of this watch is a little more pink/orange than the picture. I don't have any other rose gold to compare it to, but it's not fooling anyone. That said, its really cheap, solidly made, and looks pretty decent! The face is definitely on the boyfriend-style trend and HUGE. Comes with a very large wristband but really easy to remove the extra links yourself (did it with a push pin and a hammer in a few minutes). I'll be keeping it!