Consider these available items
Sogrand 8pcs-Pack,Solar Lights Outdoor Light,Landscape Lighting,Holiday Last-minute Deals of the Day for Lawn,Patio,Yard,Walkway,Driveway,Pathway,Garden,Landscape
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
You've picked up a set of our solar landscaping lights,huh?The environment thanks you!
Here are some helpful tips for you:
1.Turn on before installation:Remove the isolator tab to activate on or switch to on position.
2.Spike:The spike of the light please take it,plant it completely and firmly into the ground while installation.
3.Direct sunlight:Make sure the solar panel of the light is placed in an aera receiving direct sunlight.
4.Keep solar panel clean:It is important that solar panel is kept clean,A dirty panel may prevent the activation or keep the lights from fully charging.To prevent this,please regularly and gently wipe the panel off with a damp cloth or rag.
Perfect Decorative Festival LightING
Warm charming atmosphere to your home, garden!
Main Material: Plastic
Upgraded Solar Panel: 2V 20mA
Upgraded LED Brightness: 3 Lumen
Upgraded LED Color:White
LED quantity per Light: 1pc
Battery Rechargable: Yes
Battery Type: Ni-MH
Battery Size: AA
Battery Capacity: 600mAh
Battery Voltage: 1.2V
Waterproof Level: IP44
Weather resistency: Yes
Package:one set of 8pcs in one color box with drop protection inside.
Weather resistency:Made from durable weather resistent materials
Energy-saving:LED lighting source with high efficiency and lowest power consumption.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Bright white light
2. Were CHEAP at the time being @ $16.99
3. Decent looking lantern design.
1. It's constructed completely of all Light weight Plastic, and they are small.
2. The stake is not very long.
3. The Stem is prone to cracking where it meets the stake due to it thin plastic construction. So be mindful, and do not place these lights where these can get knocked over by something like a garden hose or cords etc... while it's staked to the ground.
4. The stake neck/insert which goes into the stem is not very long, therefore the light can pop off and out the ground with some external force as mentioned in no.3 ^. Lastly, if you have these planted on loose dirt with mulch topping... GOOD LUCK trying to find the stem once the light pops off.
P.S: I have to check to see how long these stay on... one of these days.
In addition, the lighting is subpar - much lower light than I expected. And there are nights when 5 or less of them actually light up (even though sun has been bright with 100+ degree weather this summer).
If I were to purchase again, I'd go with a stainless steel version. I also saw these listed in Big Lots and Ollies circular for less.
The light they give isn't the best, but these were for accent only, so that wasn't a huge disappointment for me. If you need something a little beefier to provide actual light, I wouldn't purchase these. If you are looking for some cute little garden accents, totally get these. They are cheap and come 8 to a pack!