Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc August Greene All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

9-11 Flag of Honor 3' x 5' Nylon Flag
Price:$33.31+ Free shipping

on February 4, 2017
Not as described. This is not the 10th Anniversary Edition. Does not come with the gift box. Does not come with the commemorative poster.
on October 15, 2011
We saw this flag at the Healing Field in Tempe, AZ - one of the events in the Phoenix area that occurs annually during the weekend closest to September 11th. We loved the flag but they had sold out of them at the event. I went to Amazon just to see if it was offered and I found the flag $10 less by ordering through Amazon. It lists every name (close to 3,000) of each person killed in the attacks on September 11, 2001. To me it is a touching remembrance and I will display the flag each September outside our home.
on March 17, 2015
My favorite flag...but needed to be replaced. Lots pricier than it's predecessors. But they were made of cotton and this is nylon so hopefully will last longer.
on July 27, 2017
This was a replacement for my original flag. Perfect! Good quality. Great value!
on April 3, 2016
One of the names on the flag is from my home town of Kewaskum, WI.
on August 12, 2014
Very nice flag, quality product and printed clearly enough that you can read every name easily.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I love this flag. This flag memorializes all of those who lost their lives fighting to save others who lost their lives 9-11.
on April 12, 2013
Gave this as a gift for a veteran. He has been there, done that and seen it. It is flying high.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.