- Paperback: 460 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (November 9, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1478369205
- ISBN-13: 978-1478369202
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (46 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #106,761 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The 9/11 Toronto Report Paperback – November 9, 2012
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The evidence was summarized by one of the panel, distinguished Italian jurist Ferdinando Imposimato (a published author on terrorism and state corruption and a Grand Officer of the Italian Order of Merit).
There is an abundance of scientific data that is at odds with popular assumptions of the facts of that event. One example; in the huge dust cloud that fell over New York micro analyisis of the dust reveals an unprecedented level of particles of micro thermite, a volatile explosive. This fact and others like it (why did World Trade Centre Building number 7 also implode?) led the panel to state that there is enough evidence to warrant an investigation by the International Criminal Court. As the Judge states, that court exists to hear trials on criminal activity that affect the peace and security of the world. The events of 9/11 certainly qualify.
Much of the detail of the book can be viewed from the links on the Toronto Hearings web site [...] The published record is essential reading for those who want to understand the world today.
Building 7 was a 47-story skyscraper and was part of the World Trade Center complex. Built in 1984, it would have been the tallest high-rise in 33 states in the United States. It collapsed at 5:20 pm on September 11, 2001. It was not hit by an airplane and suffered minimal damage compared to other buildings much closer to the Twin Towers.
7 Facts about Building 7
1) If fire caused Building 7 to collapse, it would be the first ever fire-induced collapse of a steel-frame high-rise.
2) Building 7's collapse was not mentioned in the 9/11 Commission Report.
3) According to a Zogby poll in 2006, 43% of Americans did not know about Building 7.
4) It took the federal government seven years to conduct an investigation and issue a report for Building 7.
5) 1,700+ architects and engineers have signed a petition calling for a new investigation into the destruction of Building 7, specifying that it should include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives.
6) Numerous witnesses say the possibility of demolishing Building 7 was widely discussed by emergency personnel at the scene and advocated by the building's owner.
7) Building 7 housed several intelligence and law enforcement agencies, and the NYC Office of Emergency Management's Emergency Operations Center, more commonly known as "Giuliani's Bunker".
"the process of transformation.. is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event - like a new Pearl Harbor." -- PNAC document "Rebuilding America's Defenses" (Sept. 2000)
Thomas H. Kean, Chairman of the 9/11 Commission: "FAA and NORAD officials advanced an account of 9/11 that was untrue...Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have recommended it to others to read it strengthens my belief it was an inside job.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
I would get this book to add to your 9/11 information. I think the thickness of this book is about right.Published 6 months ago by Gary W. Crane
I real look into the process we took in our original conclusions about what actually happened on September,11th 2001. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Sid A. Leibson
Meant to mimic the "official" 9/11 report purposely. The difference being that this book was authored by respected investigators
and journalists that give us a real... Read more
This 9/11 Toronto Report is most informative and a wakeup call to middle America and that call is: The criminality of the American political elite is audacious and out of control... Read morePublished 8 months ago by William Nolan
Very surprised at the evidence and testimony in the video and had to have the book while it still exists.Published 13 months ago by Della McLeslie
I lived in NYC and spent a great deal of time at the World Trade Center taking friends on tours of the area. Read morePublished 15 months ago by David