BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

• 9
  • Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change
Price:$5.00+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 155 reviews(4 star). See all 829 reviews
on March 22, 2017
Always liked this movie. It's been many years since we've seen it. Good as always.
on September 6, 2017
I finally watched ist after all those years! Never got a chance before. It was worth waitig, it's a really good movie. though the ending left me clueless. I have to think abou it. And that's fine.
on August 22, 2017
This is a strange movie. Fun though.
on April 15, 2017
I thought I wouldn't like it, but I did. Though strange, it is understandable, enjoyable, full of cool images, and vague enough to allow one to use their imagination without having to make up the plot themselves.
on September 4, 2017
Loved this movie
on September 4, 2017
good movie
on September 2, 2017
Good movie.
on October 29, 2015
This dark, post-apocalyptic animated film had a unique story and was very enjoyable to watch. For anyone who likes Tim Burton films, this is one I would definitely recommend.
on June 8, 2015
We watched this as a family. My son is 9, he loved it and I liked it a lot. My son probably would have given it 5 stars but he gives everything 5 stars. It has a good moralistic storyline.
on November 4, 2015