|Item Weight||7.7 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||14 x 9.5 x 1 inches|
|Item model number||E-84373|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Pro Binder|
|Warranty Description||No Warranty|
9-Pocket Pokemon Full-View Pro Binder: Silhouettes Album
Frequently bought together
Items from popular brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
9-Pocket Full-View Pro Binder features assorted Pokemon silhouettes on the cover
Embossed middle black web material gives cards a classic framed look. Side loading pocket design to prevent cards from easily falling out. Elastic strap holds the binder shut when not in use. All materials made from archival-safe, acid-free non-PVC material.
- 9-pocket PRO-Binder with printed cover.
- Holds 360 Cards in Ultra Pro Deck Protector sleeves.
This 9-Pocket Full-View Pro binder features assorted Pokemon silhouttes on the cover. Inside are 20 sheets that will hold 18 cards per page, for a total of 360 cards. the pages are side-loading, with black inner pages. there is an elastic strap for secure closure.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What I like:
1. Flexible - the binder is plastics but a soft one so you can bend the folder (but not the cards)
2. Full view - you can see the full card
3. Fixed pages - I actually prefer that you cannot add new pages because it secures everything (over time all binders won't close-align right and it causes shifting of cards everytime you open of flip causing card damage to edges)
4. Material - pages are not pure plastic like the insertable binder ones. These have the plastic for the full view but in the center of each sheet (so the card backing area) is a thin black layer of soft cloth like material which not only holds it in place but prevents the constant friction that causes scratches.
5. Room- there is enough room to add double protection such as sleeves to each card. (We were able to add soft sleeves and insert or pull the cards out with no issues)
6. Rubber elastic closure - MY FAVORITE feature is this elastic closure, its attached on the edge back of the folder and you pull it over top to the front of folder. It makes sure your binder stays sealed and unabke to open. (Very secure btw we dropped the binder on the floor a few times and it never came open nor did any cards fall out)
I know you CANNOT add pages but I love these folders, it well worth paying the extra money especially when you spend so much for cards or you child gets rares only to go the cheaper route and see them ruined. We take Pokémon cards seriously over here so if you have a serious player of fan like mine this is what you need a must have!