(50 Pages) 9-Pocket Trading Card Sleeve Pages for MTG Magic, Pokemon, Yugioh, and Baseball, Cards
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 2020 UPDATED DESIGN: 20% thicker than most pages on the market + textured clear backing for a tactile flipping experience.
- ARCHIVAL GRADE WITH UV PROTECTION: Protect your collectible cards with TitanShield 9-Pocket Protector Pages, made from polypropylene, an acid free and moisture barrier material. Also prevents the aging of cards from the sun's rays.
- PERFECT FIT FOR 3-RING BINDERS: 3-hole punched spine to fit most 3-ring binders, with reinforced welds along the sides.
- CONTINUOUS STRAIGHT LINE WELDS: More expensive to manufacture than dotted welds, but a stronger and more aesthetically pleasing outcome.
- EXTRA THICK 0.24MM PAGES: 0.12MM per side of each page makes this one of the most durable heavy-weight pages on the market.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Product Features: Front
Product Features: Back
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The pockets are kind of tight when using ultra pro mattes. They don't fit at all when using Pokemon ETB Sleeves. They however fit perfectly when using the TitanShield Sleeves as those are slightly tighter around the card. Sucks that ETB sleeves don't fit but the TitanShield sleeves are pretty good so at least I can use those.