|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$16.99 - $34.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Order a pair of the High Waist Tummy Control Power Flex Capri by 90 Degree by Reflex and say hello to a yoga capri you’ll never want to take off! These high waisted yoga capris are affordable, fashionable, comfortable, and of the highest quality. So you’ll never have to sacrifice comfort for style ever again. Designed for sweating or sitting back and watching the game, this versatile capri is a must have for your active wardrobe.
- 90 Degree by Reflex is a lifestyle brand that combines style, comfort, fit, and performance. The high quality activewear is both affordable and accessible, perfect for fitness enthusiasts and everyday athleisure. Operating at the cross section between fashion and function, 90 Degree by Reflex aims to please both the everyday fashion consumer and the ultimate exercise enthusiast. From the studio to the street, and lounging in between, Reflex allows you to Relax, Reflect, Rebound in 90 Degree.
- These 22 inch yoga capris are ideal for women who live an active lifestyle. The yoga capri leggings feature a wide, high rise waistband with tummy control to keep you sucked in and a hidden pocket to keep your belongings stashed away. These workout capris for women boast moisture wicking, four-way stretch material to promote both compression and support. In addition, a gusset crotch supports free movement and interlock seams minimize rubbing and chafing.
- The high waisted capris come in many different colors and materials so you can find something that fits your style or the season. Black, Cobalt, Blue, Midnight Navy: 87% Nylon 13% Spandex. Dark Magenta, Jade, Cool Grey, Reflex Blue, Watermelon, Pop Orange, Blackberry, D Blue: 88% Polyester 12% Spandex. Heather Charcoal: 44% Nylon 43% Polyester 13% Spandex. Wash cool your yoga capris with similar colors and lay flat instead of using your dryer.
- 90 Degree by Reflex’s high waist capris are sold with a 30-day, full-money-back warranty and can be returned no questions asked. Add these workout capris to your cart by clicking the "Add-to-Cart" button and buy it now. We run out of inventory quickly, so order now while colors and styles last.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
90 Degree By Reflex
Rise and shine with the High Waist Tummy Control Power Flex Leggings (previously "High Rise and Shine Pant") by 90 Degree by Reflex. These high waisted leggings are soft, stretchy and perfect for hitting the gym or relaxing at home. With a 28 inch inseam these pants fall at just the right length! Designed to offer compression, comfort, and style all in one, the tummy control leggings are sure to become your go-to pant. Featuring 90 Degree’s by Reflex’s signature ReBound Basic fabric you’ll feel compressed and comfortable all at the same time. Plus, the ReBound Basic material is sweat and moisture wicking so you’ll stay dry regardless of how sweaty you get in the studio. This technical material also provides a four-way stretch so you bend and stretch as much as your workout demands.
Among the many benefits of these workout pants, you’ll discover that the high waisted leggings promote both compression and support, while the streamlined fit will make you feel strong and confident to take on whatever the day brings. In addition, a gusseted crotch helps maximize free movement while interlock seams minimize rubbing and chafing. Just one workout in these these versatile leggings for women and you’ll know you’ve found the perfect yoga pant. Choose to either wear the waistband of your exercise leggings up to keep your tummy tucked or roll down for a low waisted look. Plus, with a hidden pocket in the waistband, you’ll be able to stash your gear safely and go wallet free!
90 Degree by Reflex's love for active living fuels our passion to create apparel that makes you feel good, look great and perform to your potential. We believe in sweating often and wearing clothes that not only make it possible, but also boost self-confidence. 90 Degree by Reflex is an athleisure brand made for those who simply love to move.
We’ve thought through the small details in each high quality piece we create to fit with your distinct lifestyle and sense of style. Our yoga and running pants include hidden pockets in the waistband to stash essentials for maximum convenience while our printed capris are designed to make a statement while drying fast, perfect for hot yoga! And while performance is important, looking good is, too — each new collection we launch integrates the latest trends in athleisure and high end fashion.
We’ve developed our line of active clothing to fit you, just like it was made to. And, not just down to the size, but down to the function. With 90 Degree by Reflex, you’ll find ease in knowing that your apparel is as strong as you are. From the studio to the street, or lounging in between, Reflex allows you to Relax, Reflect, Rebound in 90 Degree.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00Q41NPEW
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 25, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here's what you need to know...
select your normal size when ordering these pants ( purchased the large and I am 5'2 180 pounds with a big booty). When you first get them they will feel a little stiff, but don't let the stiffness discourage you. After a couple of wears they will soften and mold to you naturally. I washed and dried these pants several times and they did not shrink. I know some of the reviews said otherwise but I didn't experience that problem.
Cobalt Blue S: Not true to color on the website. At least not for me. Either my laptop doesn’t show the color accurately or the photo doesn’t. The name accurately describes them, but the photo I see on my screen appears a lot lighter. The stretchiest pair I have. You can definitely size down if you're in between.
Pop Orange: Bright neon red/coral shade. Pretty accurate photo. These will definitely get you noticed. Not for those who want to blend in. Lol.
Jade: These also appear darker in person than in photo. My guess is their photos were taken in a VERY bright light. Still love them. They’re a great color.
Black: Your run of the mill black. Not as stretchy as the colorful ones, so size up if you're in between.
Reflex Blue: They’re on the darker side and have a purple tint to me.
I also went on to buy some of the high waisted leggings (90 Degree By Reflex - High Waist Power Flex Legging - Tummy Control - Reflex Blue XS) and power flex leggings (90 Degree by Reflex Power Flex Yoga Pants - All Colors - XS - XL):
High waisted - Reflex Blue, Black, Navy
Power flex - Watermelon, Red, Magenta, Pink Blaze
Some are definitely stretchier than others, but for the most part, the colors fit the same. The only ones that were noticeably tighter and not as stretchy, were the black and magenta. They still fit, but there’s less give. If you're interested in the other pant styles, I've written more detailed reviews under their listings.
For reference, I bought all of these pants in a small because I like my clothing fitted. I lift weights 5-6x a week and right now I’m just coming off a bulk (period of eating at a calorie surplus to put on more muscle) and I still fit into a small. Love how stretchy these leggings are. I could’ve sized up if I wanted, but I knew when I cut, they would definitely be too small around the waist. My stats are currently: 5’7, 161 lb, 25% body fat, 28” waist, 40” hips. So far I haven’t had any issues with these pants except for one of the seams on the D. Blue leggings starting to unravel. I hope that’s a fluke and doesn’t indicate the future of the rest of my pants. Just in case, I’ve checked the rump seams of each and every pant since then. I would be terribly embarrassed if my pants split and revealed my pale buns. Lol. I don’t put them through anything too strenuous. I don’t do any cardio because I hate it. Hahaha. I just use them to lift. They stay up nicely because I do a lot of bending when I have to grab weights and squat/deadlift. They wick sweat nicely and I haven’t had any wet spots yet. The material feels great on the skin and I might even start wearing them when I don’t go to the gym. I hope they make these in more colors because I DO intend on buying ALL of them. Hahahah.