|Fits as expected||
$19.99 - $34.99
Free Return on some sizes and colors
- The High Waist Cotton Power Flex Leggings are affordable, cozy and a more fashionable alternative to sweatpants. These exercise leggings are perfect for workouts in the gym or lounging at home. The soft cotton blend with natural moisture wicking qualities keeps you cool, dry and comfy so whether you’re lounging or lunging you’ll always feel great!
- 90 Degree by Reflex is a lifestyle brand that combines style, comfort, fit, and performance. The high quality activewear is both affordable and accessible, perfect for fitness enthusiasts and everyday athleisure. Operating at the cross section between fashion and function, 90 Degree by Reflex aims to please both the everyday fashion consumer and the ultimate exercise enthusiast. From the studio to the street, and lounging in between, Reflex allows you to Relax, Reflect, Rebound in 90 Degree.
- These 28 inch cotton yoga leggings are the perfect substitute for sweatpants. With soft, dry material, you can head straight from the studio to the store to run errands. The high waisted leggings also feature an extra wide, high rise waistband with tummy control and a hidden pocket big enough for a smartphone. These workout leggings for women boast super soft compression fabric with five lock stitching and a gusset crotch to keep you hugged and supported while providing a slimming look.
- The High Waist Cotton Power Flex Leggings in black are comprised of a 89 percent cotton, 11 percent spandex fabric mix. 90 Degree by Reflex is a leader is creating high quality, technical fabrics that allow for comfort and function in one and these exercise leggings are no exception. Due to the compression qualities of this material, we recommend going a size up for the best fit.
- 90 Degree by Reflex’s high waist cotton leggings are sold with a 30-day, full-money-back warranty and can be returned no questions asked. Add these workout pants to your cart by clicking the "Add-to-Cart" button and buy it now. We run out of inventory quickly, so order now while supplies last.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Lounge or lunge with the High Waist Cotton Power Flex Leggings (previously "High Rise Cotton Leggings - Better Than a Tummy Tuck") by 90 Degree by Reflex. Featuring a soft cotton blend with natural moisture wicking qualities, these high waisted yoga leggings are the perfect substitute for sweatpants. But they’re not just great for lounging, they’ll also keep you cool, dry, comfy and compressed during a workout in the gym or a yoga class. These exercise leggings are bound to become your go-to pant. The cotton and spandex mix in the fabric has compression qualities that hold you tight without pinching or digging in.
- One of the top features of these yoga leggings is the extra wide, high rise waistband with tummy control. Slimming your waist and contouring your curves, making you feel supported and hugged!
- Plus, the five lock stitching minimizes chafing while the gusseted crotch makes you feel free to move.
- Don’t fret about leaving belongings behind on a run or in the gym because these pants have a secret, a hidden pocket in the waistband big enough for a smartphone so you’ll never miss a notification!
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07C2PXRD9
- Item model number: PW7994
- Date first listed on Amazon: June 2, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-6 of 872 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So that's when I had a quest for high-waisted leggings. The requirements were seemingly simple, yet in my journey, impossible to satisfy. They needed of course to not be see-through. They needed to be high waisted but with good compression for my mom belly. They needed to be affordable. They needed to have the kind of serged stitching on the thigh and crotch that would not blow out after five uses (I'm looking at you Target and Forever21 -- although what do I expect for $5 leggings, practically disposable).
I was a little cagey about ordering these because of the reviews, but I took a chance and the gamble paid off! You honestly have to know when to hold them...know when to fold them...sorry for the random Kenny Rogers but I'm just so happy that I'm singing. These leggings satisfy all my requirements. They are:
1. Not see through! Well, okay, on my widest part (the hips) you can see a little bit of my tramp stamp peeking through. But I'm not going to be wearing midriff shirts with these, so tunics cover up that barely noticeable stretch. But here's the thing, I wonder if people who are having issues of these being see-through are ordering a size too small? I get it, vanity sizing is a thing. Or perhaps we're all suffering from being bigger in some areas than others, but these leggings are not see-through if they're not stretched super thin. I feel like they're true to size, I'm 180 pounds and ordered a Large. So if you're worried, maybe order a larger size than what you'd think you'd be?
2. Affordable. Seriously $20 for these? Some places are like charging $50 for dang leggings. No. I'm going to order two more pairs because I think I'll be able to run in these! The power of my muffin top is so strong that when it bounces as I run, it forces all my athletic pants down and I tire easily of hiking them up. Last I checked there's no such thing as athletic suspenders, so high-waisted leggings are a must.
3. Because they're high-waisted, they slim my muffin top, no awkward sausage look for this fluffy mama! They stay up, I feel great! YASS!
4. The thigh seams are serged, I will of course post an update as I wear these, but I'm hoping that means that they wont come undone do to my reverse thigh gap.
So, in short, I love these. I want to live in them. I'm wearing them right now! My ONLY criticism is there's this little silver disc logo on the calf. I wish it weren't there. I'm going to go all Pretty Woman and black it out with a sharpie. I ain't too proud...I mean I was proud I actually could fit into leggings 7 weeks postpartum. No shame! So I think you should get them!
Please let me know if you have any more questions! I want this review to be helpful! :)
First off, let me start off by saying that my first pair of 90 Degree leggings are my favorite! I found them at burlington and HAD to go for the galaxy pattern. They are made of a high quality THICK material that does not show undergarments when stretched over my full bottom. I wore these tights almost everyday around the house, but had trouble finding something to match them with when wearing in public.
...Enter this product. They had been sold out for what felt like FOREVER. I patiently waited and when I finally got a pair, I could not have been happier. They are made of the same material that I love and they are perfect for wearing on long flights when I am traveling for work.
Even though they are not revealing as other leggings, I would still feel self conscious wearing them, but thanks to the thick material, they have a little squeeze for that extra tightening feeling so I'm not so lumpy LOL