|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$24.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 90% Polyester/10% Spandex
- Pull On closure
- Don’t let chilly weather rain on your parade (or workout). Instead, opt for the Standard Fleece Lined Leggings by 90 Degree by Reflex. Designed to keep you warm when the temperatures drop, these fleece leggings are bound to become your go-to pants during the winter season. Whether you’re an ice skater, skier, long-distance runner, or simply looking for a cozy new pair of yoga leggings that’ll keep you warm, these are the pants for you!
- 90 Degree by Reflex is a lifestyle brand that combines style, comfort, fit, and performance. The high quality activewear is both affordable and accessible, perfect for fitness enthusiasts and everyday athleisure. Operating at the cross section between fashion and function, 90 Degree by Reflex aims to please both the everyday fashion consumer and the ultimate exercise enthusiast. From the studio to the street, and even the slopes, Reflex allows you to Relax, Reflect, Rebound in 90 Degree.
- These 28 inch fleece leggings are top-notch quality, featuring pull-on closure to keep you hugged in and soft, cozy fleece backed fabric that’s perfect for layering or wearing solo. Like 90 Degree by Reflex’s other signature yoga leggings, these winter leggings have a gusset crotch and interlock stitching keep you compressed without rubbing or creating irritation. The fleece material will keep you warm, while the quality construction and stitching allows for stretching and full range of motion.
- These winter leggings come in a variety of patterns and colors. The solid colors are composed of 88% Polyester, 12% Spandex and the patterned colors are 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex. To find the best fit, please note the fleece backed material runs thicker and tighter than our regular fabrics so it may be advised to size up.
- The 28" Standard Fleece Lined Leggings by 90 Degree by Reflex are sold with a 30-day, full-money-back warranty and can be returned no questions asked. Add these warm leggings to your cart by clicking the "Add-to-Cart" button and buy it now. We run out of inventory quickly, so order now while colors and styles last.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The cold never bothered you anyway, and it really won’t with these warmhand fleece lined leggings! Designed for active women who still want to sweat when the temperature drops, the Standard Fleece Lined Leggings fit the bill for whatever cold-weather workout or activity you have planned. Hitting the slopes? Going out for a sub-zero run or walk? Taking a twirl on the ice? Or, maybe just lounging by the fire with a cup of hot cocoa inside. Whatever your sport, turn to these warm leggings to keep you cozy during your favorite winter activities. These aren’t your standard yoga leggings either, with soft fleece backed fabric, you can wear these pants layered or solo depending on the weather and whatever sweaty pursuits you have planned! At 28 inches long, these fleece leggings are the perfect length to keep your whole leg warm and toasty. They look great tucked into your cutest pair of boots, too! Featuring the same high-tech fabric and quality you expect from 90 Degree by Reflex, these fleece leggings have a gusset crotch and interlock stitching to allow for free movement and maximum mobility without rubbing or chafing. You’ll love that these warm leggings maintain the stretch and compression of your other yoga leggings so you can stay warm without compromising the quality of your workout. These women’s leggings have a comfortable fit with pull-on closure so you’ll feel hugged in without the bother of additional seams or ties, or the worry of them slipping down. And, you’ll be able to keep rocking the 90 Degree by Reflex look with a reflective logo in the center back of the waistband. For maximum comfort and the best fit possible, we recommend going one size up on these leggings as the warmhand fleece material is thicker and tighter than our other yoga pants. We understand that your workout is important and weather shouldn’t prevent you from doing what you love. That’s why we created these winter leggings, so you can stay fit even when it snows.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B016XKDUP2
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 21, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Material is incredibly good quality. Seems long-lasting and durable.
- Fabric does not attract or retain dog hair- this was a major plus for me!
- Cuddling-with-puppies level cozy
- Excellent price
- Fit may not be best for ladies with a fuller backside or hips. I personally have a booty and the overall fit was good, but the rear of the pants felt like they didn't quite sit right. Moving around, I was concerned about the back of the leggings riding down.
- Fabric adds bulk to your figure. The fabric is comfy, but much thicker than regular yoga pant material due to the fleece lining. I've attached a comparison photo of me wearing Under Armour yoga pants next to the 90 Degrees Fleece Lined leggings and feel the difference is pretty substantial. Be warned! May be worth looking into the non-fleece-lined option by 90 Degrees if you're concerned about this.
For sizing reference, I ordered a Medium and am 5'8" and 135 lb.
- The fleece lining makes these leggings warm enough to wear on their own for causal winter wear outside (walking from the parking lot to a building, or going on a nice brisk walk).
- The fabric of the leggings is tighter than the regular yoga pants, so they have more structure and lift. Basically, they will make your butt look amazing.
- They're so comfortable I've decided jeans are no longer necessary. From now on, I'm going to be that person who wears leggings as pants.
- They have a triangle-shaped gusset so if you'd like to be free and go commando, you can do so without fear of any embarrassing front-wedgie action. They aren't uncomfortable if you DO wear them with undies, though.
- The low rise -- this isn't actually a CON. I love the rise on these leggings. They come up about 3 inches below my navel (I have a long waist). I would not elect to actually to YOGA in these, though. I think these are good for casual wear (lounging, walking, shopping, playing with your kids) rather than for active wear where you change positions all the time (pilates, yoga, workouts). I think the rise would be uncomfortable while going thru sun salutation in a yoga class.
- The length -- again, not necessarily a CON. These are just a hair shorter than I'd like them to be. They aren't sort enough for me to want to send them back, though. You can see in the pictures, they come up about an inch above my ankle. I prefer my leggings for hit right below my ankle bone.
For reference, I'm 5'8" and 142lbs. I have fairly long legs and a long torso, and a pear-shaped frame. I also have a little cellulite but you'd never be able to tell in these leggings ;)
It will work for what I need 👍
Super great material and warm! They're kind of like speedo pants, but they keep dog hair off and are comfy. Cannot complain