|Fits as expected||
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Black: 87% Nylon 13% Spandex, Heather Charcoal: 47% Nylon, 46% Polyester, 7% Spandex, Watermelon and Doder Blue: 88% Polyester 12% Spandex
- hidden pocket + gusset crotch + interlock seams + approximate 17" inseam (cropped capri)
- Hundreds of thousands of customers can't be wrong. We sell these Yoga Capris in department stores worldwide.
- Our competitors sell yoga capris of similar quality for $50-$60. You won't find a better price on our premium quality capris.
- Our Powerflex Capris will be the best pair of capris you've ever owned. Guaranteed. If you are not satisfied, return your purchased items for a full refund.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Our perfect, high performance 17" Power Flex Capri with hidden, hip front Key Keeper pocket and gusseted crotch seam.
Wide contoured waistband slims and flatters your shape.
Designed to stay put when you stretch and bend, these capris won't ride up, fall down, or dig in.
Seams lay flat to discourage chafing. Four-way stretch fabric wicks away moisture.
A different color for each day of the week, you can't go wrong with this classic crop.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00IDHFY3U
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 11, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
At first I was concerned due to the fact that the majority of the fabric is polyester, however when i became hot the fabric continued to breathe rather than leaving me feeling sweaty and drenched. When moving around and being very active in these pants, it did feel weird with the way the fabric rubbed against itself. I have been trying to think of a way to describe it, but “Static” is the word that keeps coming to mind when I try to explain it. I did NOT get any actual static shock from them, but I did feel slightly uncomfortable. Don't get me wrong, I'm still wearing them, and will continue to do so. I personally would not feel comfortable wearing these if I were in a larger size as more of the fabric would rub against itself.
The fact that the pants were very form fitting is nice, they show my curves in a very complimentary way and I am not embarrassed to wear them out and about.
All in all, I would buy this product again.
I wear them for all my workouts, yin yoga, power yoga, hot yoga, CrossFIT, running & dragon boat racing. They are not compression. They move with me makes them perfect for crossfit. They dry FAST!! Hot yoga? No problem, my pants feel dry before I leave the studio. Dragon boat practice? I end up soaking wet but the material isn't heavy & dries quickly. I will use compression for longer runs, but for an easy jog these are my go to.
I have worn other more expensive leggings (begin with an "L" & "A") but I truly prefer 90 degrees. The price is so unbelievably good I can have many pairs & do wash less often. ;)