|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$6.99 - $29.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- If you’re looking for a versatile yoga top, look no further. The Power Flex Racerback Tank Top by 90 Degree by Reflex is your key to comfort and style all in one. This racerback tank is ideal for whatever workout or activity you have planned--from CrossFit, barre, yoga or pilates to simply lounging or going out. When it comes to women’s gym shirts, this one will definitely fit your needs. Plus, with a variety of fun colors to choose from, this tank is great for layering or wearing on its own!
- 90 Degree by Reflex is a lifestyle brand that combines style, comfort, fit, and performance. The high quality activewear is both affordable and accessible, perfect for fitness enthusiasts and everyday athleisure. Operating at the cross section between fashion and function, 90 Degree by Reflex aims to please both the everyday fashion consumer and the ultimate exercise enthusiast. From the studio to the street, or lounging in between, Reflex allows you to Relax, Reflect, Rebound in 90 Degree.
- This yoga shirt features high quality material that allows you to focus on your workout instead of wardrobe malfunctions. Pull-on closure keeps you hugged in while the slim racerback style supports maximum movement. Providing four-way stretch, sweat wicking fabric with bound edges and interlock seams, you won’t experience any chafing or rubbing. This yoga tank also has a slight high-low hem for bend-over coverage and a reflective logo at the center back.
- Featuring a wide variety of bright colors and prints, this yoga tank will bring your sense of style to your workout. This gym racerback tank comes in several different variations including three different prints. Solid: 92% Nylon 8% Spandex, Heather: 47% Nylon 46% Polyester 7% Spandex, Print: 92% Polyester 8% Spandex.
- The Power Flex Racerback Tank Top by 90 Degree by Reflex is sold with a 30-day, full-money-back warranty and can be returned no questions asked. Add this racerback yoga top to your cart by clicking the "Add-to-Cart" button and buy it now. We run out of inventory quickly, so order now while colors and styles last.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Flow, lift, run or relax in the Power Flex Racerback Tank Top by 90 Degree by Reflex. Designed with the active woman in mind, this tank is perfect for a tough workout or simply wearing around for errands or coffee. Previously our “Insta Emma Tanks,” this racerback yoga top comes in a variety of different colors and fun styles so you can add a quick pop of color to your gym outfit. It’s the ultimate addition to the athleisure loving lady’s wardrobe! The racerback style of this yoga tank moves with you whether you’re doing a chaturanga, handstand or shopping ‘til you drop. The slim racerback style also pairs perfectly with a strappy 90 Degree by Reflex sports bra--choose one with contrasting colors to complete the look. You’ll definitely fall in love with the slim racerback style and body hugging fit because it stays with you regardless of if you’re upside down or squatting low. And, at approximately 25.5 inches measured from the high point of the shoulder to hem and with a slight high-low hem, this yoga top sits below the waistband for bend over coverage. Featuring 90 Degree by Reflex’s signature sweat wicking, four-way stretch material you’ll be able to move, bend, and stretch as much as your workout requires. So if you’re headed to a 90 minute yoga class or running a marathon, you’ll feel comfortable, cool and dry in this workout top. The moisture wicking fabric of the Power Flex Racerback Tank Top is breathable and designed to keep you cool during tough workouts, on a warm day or in a hot yoga studio. During colder weather, take the opportunity to layer up! This yoga top is the ideal base for layering your favorite 90 Degree by Reflex long sleeve tops and outerwear over. This gym racerback tank also features a reflective logo at the center back so you can be seen when you take your evening workouts outdoors. This multi-functional tank looks great before your workout and after so you can take your post-workout selfie with 100 percent confidence!
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B07CBM4WD3
- Date first listed on Amazon: September 30, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The material is nice and thick, very stretchy, with comfortable seams. It's cut slim, so it's a tight shirt, but not CLINGY, a distinction I find important. I bought a size larger than a normally would (I like these in a small, rather than an XS) and I'm glad I did.
WASH BEFORE WEARING!!! The colors bleed quite a bit on the first wash -- wash it all by itself, thoroughly, maybe two or three times before wearing or washing with other items. The color is still very vibrant and true afterwards, but I'm sure it would've wrecked an entire load of laundry if I hadn't thought to wash it separately first. The attached photo was taken AFTER I washed the shirt thoroughly and then let it soak, changing the water several times, for 6 hours.
I like my tops loose, so I ordered a Large at 5'8" and 135 lbs. 90 Degree's measurement guide is accurate, so I'd definitely recommend measuring yourself before selecting a size. Here's my take:
- Well made and seems to have the ability to withstand many washes
- High-quality fabric that is both soft and durable
- Does not lose its shape in the wash (I wash on cold and hang dry for best results)
- Price is great
- Flattering fit
- I wear this top running outside and doing Hot Yoga and found the fabric is slightly less breathable than fabric used by other sports brands, such as Nike, Lululemon and Under Armour. This isn't a huge deal, since it's a tank top, which means you're getting plenty of airflow on your arms and chest.
Most recent customer reviews
It did bleed a little