|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$9.99 - $29.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Pull On closure
- When the weather heats up, choose the athleisure apparel that keeps you cool. The Power Flex Yoga Shorts by 90 Degree by Reflex are designed for effortless movement and maximum mobility during any workout or warm weather activity including hot yoga classes. In addition to providing comfort and ease during workouts, these compression shorts double as shapewear for use under dresses or skirts at work.
- 90 Degree by Reflex is a lifestyle brand that combines style, comfort, fit, and performance. The high quality activewear is both affordable and accessible, perfect for fitness enthusiasts and everyday athleisure. Operating at the cross section between fashion and function, 90 Degree by Reflex aims to please both the everyday fashion consumer and the ultimate exercise enthusiast. From the studio to the street, and even the slopes, Reflex allows you to Relax, Reflect, Rebound in 90 Degree.
- These 5.5 inch yoga shorts (as measured on a size small) are top-notch quality, featuring pull-on closure to keep you hugged in during the sweatiest workouts. Like 90 Degree by Reflex’s signature yoga leggings, these shorts have a gusset crotch and interlock stitching keep you compressed without rubbing or creating irritation. The moisture-wicking material will keep you cool, while the quality construction and stitching allows for stretching and full range of motion.
- These hot yoga shorts are made from high quality material and utilize our signature tech compression. Featuring a fabric content of 87 percent nylon and 13 percent spandex, these shorts have plenty of stretch and dry quickly. For best results, we suggest caring for your shorts by washing them in cool water with like colors and lay flat to dry. Do not heat dry.
- The Power Flex Shorts by 90 Degree by Reflex are sold with a 30-day, full-money-back warranty and can be returned no questions asked. Add these yoga shorts to your cart by clicking the "Add-to-Cart" button and buy it now. We run out of inventory quickly, so order now while colors and styles last.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
We’re pleased to introduce our new 90 Degree by Reflex Power Flex Yoga Shorts. Adapted from our best selling Power Flex Yoga Pants and Capris, these shorts are designed to fit your body and your lifestyle. We know you love your active lifestyle, especially when the weather heats up, which is why we’ve created these shorts to give you more freedom and versatility. With moisture wicking fibers and four-way stretch material, these yoga shorts are made for movement. Love heated yoga? Hit your mat for a hot and sweaty class without overheating or experiencing wardrobe malfunctions during your flow. Commute to work? These shorts are comfortable enough to wear on your bike and easy to stash away in a backpack or purse when you arrive. Lifter or CrossFitter? Featuring four-way stretch, you’ll be able to squat low and jump high. Are track workouts your thing? Chaffing won’t even be an issue when you stride around the track in these shorts. Whatever your workout or fitness routine calls for, the Power Flex Shorts can meet the challenge And, even when workouts aren’t on your agenda, these compression shorts have got your back. They can double as shapewear or to layer under workwear. The soft material and no-dig waistband lets them lie flat under dresses and skirts or be worn solo. The gentle and streamlined compression of the shorts is also comfortable and attractive. The compressive material enhances your curves and keeps you hugged in. These yoga shorts are also a flattering length — not too long and not too short. As measured on a size small, the inseam is 5.5 inches with a 10 inch rise. And, just like our Power Flex yoga pants and capris, you’ll find a hidden pocket in the waistband of these yoga shorts. Perfect for stashing away keys, a credit card or hair band, it doesn’t get more convenient than that. Give these shorts a go for whatever sweaty adventures you have on tap when the weather heats up.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B07CKTRJYH
- Item model number: SHW3026
- Date first listed on Amazon: March 8, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
.....I ordered the charcoal and midnight blue, because the black was out of stock. I loved them so much I went back to my order and ordered four (4) black Which is what I really wanted, that were now in stock. Soft and casual and great with a t-shirt and have a cute little hide a key pocket for lip stick and a key: off to the the gym or a quick walk. Great !!!
The problem came when waiting for about a month my four (4) black pairs to arrive which they finally did. I opened my package to discover they were NOT the same fabric and the *pocket is gone; and now they came from China. They are slick black something one would wear under a skirt or dress. Not what I purchased them for at all.
I went back to my order and saw it was 90 Degree by Reflex. When I clicked on the black it automatically switched my order to 90 Degree by BLY Trading with out letting me know. ( Everyone thinks its just the color that is switching)
The difference is drastic. Reflex is: 44% Nylon, 43% Polyester, 13% Spandex..... While BLY Trading from China "Garry" is: 87% Polyamide (says:Nylon), 13% Elastine (says:Spandex) *maybe similar or same product i am unsure. (very different feel)
Size is one size larger as per many reviews; as expected.
I am very unhappy this is true bait and switch...it doesn't even change the page display.
The same thing happened to the Reflex midnight blue shorts while I was trying to figure out what was up; it was by Reflex when I put it in my cart; I went to my cart to check and it was by BLY Trading...I quickly went back and though its under the 90 Degree By Reflex Click it is By BLY Trading. Only the Charcoal are By Reflex. Yet, they are all on the same page and change at will. BEWARE.!!!!
I am thin, yet i hate that area right under my butt. I call it my "banana rolls". Because of this i will never wear booty shorts. Anytime i wear shorts, they are okay but as soon as i sit down and stand up or move around they ride up and end up exposing or even accentuating that area. I am always pulling them down and feeling uncomfortable.
THESE on the other hand are perfect. I feel like 2-inch inseam shorts (the majority of short shorts) ride up and end up at no inseam. But these 4-5 inch inseam shorts ride up to like 2-3 inches, and sit perfectly! I tried moving around a lot today and they never went up too far. Finally i can wear "booty shorts"!! Also perfect for under skirts. They do look shorter on IRL than on the model in the pictures.
I am ~116 lbs and 5.4. The small fit well, not lose but not tight either. Just ordered an XS to see if i can go down a size. Ladies with that under butt insecurity you need these!!!!!
Welp, one of the main reasons I love the yoga pants is because they have that extra bit of fabric to prevent awkward camel toe situations which is helpful when you're bouncing around and stretching and contorting and what not. Yes, these have that patch but whoever drew up the pattern is clearly unfamiliar with female anatomy because that patch is SO far back it's completely useless. I pulled these on and immediately realized I'm going to be readjusting them ALL the time. Count me in for a super long t-shirt or tank with these.
I won't be returning them because I need SOMETHING in this heat but I would not buy them again.