|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$9.99 - $49.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- The High Waist Tummy Control Power Flex Leggings by 90 Degree by Reflex are the affordable yoga pants whether you’re working out in the gym or lounging at home. These 28 inch high waisted leggings also act as comfortable shapewear that keeps you hugged in and looking slim. Perfect for everything from yoga to a barre or spin class or even making a fashion statement tucked into boots, these shapewear leggings will fit your needs!
- 90 Degree by Reflex is a lifestyle brand that combines style, comfort, fit, and performance. The high quality activewear is both affordable and accessible, perfect for fitness enthusiasts and everyday athleisure. Operating at the cross section between fashion and function, 90 Degree by Reflex aims to please both the everyday fashion consumer and the ultimate exercise enthusiast. From the studio to the street, and lounging in between, Reflex allows you to Relax, Reflect, Rebound in 90 Degree.
- With a wide, high rise waistband with tummy control and a hidden pocket, these yoga leggings are perfect for active women. Featuring 90 Degree by Reflex’s signature ReBound Basic material, the workout leggings are moisture wicking with four-way stretch material that promotes both compression and support. In addition, a gusset crotch to maximize free movement and interlock seams to minimize rubbing and chafing make these leggings for women the perfect yoga pant for working out or going out.
- The 28 inch high waisted leggings come in several different colors and materials. Black: 87% Nylon, 13% Spandex. Heather Charcoal: 44% Nylon 43% Polyester 13% Spandex. Jade, Deep Blue, Reflexive Blue and Blackberry: 88% Polyester, 12% Spandex. Wash cool your yoga pants with like colors and lay flat to dry. Remember, don’t heat dry!
- 90 Degree by Reflex’s high waist leggings are sold with a 30-day, full-money-back warranty and can be returned no questions asked. Add these workout pants to your cart by clicking the "Add-to-Cart" button and buy it now. We run out of inventory quickly, so order now while colors and styles last.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Rise and shine with the High Waist Tummy Control Power Flex Leggings (previously "High Rise and Shine Pant") by 90 Degree by Reflex. These high waisted leggings are soft, stretchy and perfect for hitting the gym or relaxing at home. With a 28 inch inseam these pants fall at just the right length! Designed to offer compression, comfort, and style all in one, the tummy control leggings are sure to become your go-to pant. Featuring 90 Degree’s by Reflex’s signature ReBound Basic fabric you’ll feel compressed and comfortable all at the same time. Plus, the ReBound Basic material is sweat and moisture wicking so you’ll stay dry regardless of how sweaty you get in the studio. This technical material also provides a four-way stretch so you bend and stretch as much as your workout demands. Among the many benefits of these workout pants, you’ll discover that the high waisted leggings promote both compression and support, while the streamlined fit will make you feel strong and confident to take on whatever the day brings. In addition, a gusseted crotch helps maximize free movement while interlock seams minimize rubbing and chafing. Just one workout in these these versatile leggings for women and you’ll know you’ve found the perfect yoga pant. Choose to either wear the waistband of your exercise leggings up to keep your tummy tucked or roll down for a low waisted look. Plus, with a hidden pocket in the waistband, you’ll be able to stash your gear safely and go wallet free!
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B07C2PFHRX
- Item model number: PW7917
- Date first listed on Amazon: September 29, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After wearing these for a couple of days, I've noticed a couple of things. For starters, these leggings attract everything, and by everything I mean hair, fuzz, you name it. I'll need a lint brush if I ever want to wear these out in public. Secondly, I'm afraid that they are going to get knots in them through use. Since I have thick thighs, my inner thighs rub together when I walk--no thigh gap for me unfortunately. Anyways, I just wish the fabric could have been a little less thick and a different material. Other than that, the fit is perfect and they freaking stay up and in place. Seriously, praise 90 Degree By Reflex for making a pair of leggings that I don't have to pull up constantly when doing yoga. And they are so flattering on my body. My booty pops in these leggings. But for $20 I would 10/10 recommend for sure!
About sizing, I was concerned about sizing before I got them. But the size chart is pretty accurate. I am 5"4 and 150. I got a medium and they fit perfectly. It would be nice if they came in different lengths for us short people, as they are bunching up a bit at the ankles. That is the only critique I have so far!
I got a size S i'm 5' 7" and 130 pounds. The size was NOT the problem. I see girls at the gym making the mistake of taking leggings like these to the gym ALL the time. I always check if my leggings are "squat proof" by bending over in front of the mirror and these did not pass. I bought these because a Youtuber said they were not see through but they completely are.
BEWARE: if you plan to use these for any sort of physical activity or bend over like an normal person from time to time, these are not the leggings for you.
I am 5'2-5'3, 106lbs, and I usually wear xsmall-small. I ordered these in an xsmall (in the color Eclipse) and the fit was great. I also loved the color that I chose. These leggings are super comfortable and stretchy. They are also high-waisted which is what I look for when it comes to leggings.
Unfortunately, these leggings are not as squat proof as I was hoping for. I read from so many reviews that they were squat proof so I didn't even bother doing a squat proof test. So when I went to a friend's house for a get together, I was asked to help get some chairs. I bend over and my guyfriend told me that he could see my butt. Talk about embarrassing. I was so self-conscious after that that I went to the bathroom and did a squat test. I don't know if it's just because it's actually see through or if it's the material that makes it look shiny that makes it look like it's see through.
Either way, I guess I can't wear these leggings for leg day unless I am wearing a long shirt or have something tied around my waist. Which is disappointing. :(