|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$18.99 - $44.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- SOLID: 87% Nylon 13% Spandex, HEATHER: 47% Nylon 46% Polyester 7% Spandex, SPACE DYE: 90% Polyester 10% Spandex
- Made for yoga and fitness enthusiasts, the 22" Power Flex Yoga Capris by 90 Degree by Reflex are the ideal workout capris for women who live an active lifestyle--from yoga to cross training and everything in between. Featuring a classic legging fit with a wide waistband and high quality, four-way stretch fabric, these yoga capris won’t ride up or slip down. Make these workout capris your go-to choice in women’s activewear.
- 90 Degree by Reflex is a lifestyle brand that combines style, comfort, fit, and performance. The high quality activewear is both affordable and accessible, perfect for fitness enthusiasts and everyday athleisure. Operating at the cross section between fashion and function, 90 Degree by Reflex aims to please both the everyday fashion consumer and the ultimate exercise enthusiast. From the studio to the street, and lounging in between, Reflex allows you to Relax, Reflect, Rebound in 90 Degree.
- These 22 inch capris are designed with 90 Degree by Reflex’s signature ReBound Basic material. This four-way stretch fabric is sweat-wicking and allows for maximum comfort and wearability. The yoga capris also feature interlock seams to reduce irritation and eliminate chafing. Added features include a hidden key keeper pocket to stash your essentials and a gusseted crotch that keeps you covered. A small center back reflective detail keeps you visible for workouts after the sun goes down.
- These women’s capris come in different variations including three different prints. Solid: 87% Nylon 13% Spandex,. Heather: 47% Nylon 46% Polyester 7% Spandex. Space Dye: 90% Polyester 10% Spandex. With an emphasis on athleisure fashion, 90 Degree offers many different variations including solid colors and prints for all seasons. Wash your yoga capri leggings in cool water with like colors and lay flat to dry.
- The 22" Power Flex Yoga Capris by 90 Degree by Reflex are sold with a 30-day, full-money-back warranty and can be returned no questions asked. Add these workout capris to your cart by clicking the "Add-to-Cart" button and buy it now. We run out of inventory quickly, so order now while colors and styles last.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
90 Degree By Reflex
The 22” Power Flex Yoga Capris by 90 Degrees by Reflex are the perfect addition to a yoga or fitness enthusiast's athleisure and active wardrobe. At a more affordable price (up to 50-60 percent less) than leading competitors and with a wide variety of trendy colors and styles to choose from, these versatile gym capris kick high quality performance up a notch. Speciality features include a wide waistband that contours your curves and streamlines your shape and hidden pocket to create a classic combination of fashion and function, so you can take your workout capris from the yoga or barre studio to the coffee shop or grocery store. Featuring 90 Degrees by Reflex’s signature ReBound Basic activewear material, these yoga capri leggings have a four-way stretch fabric which offers support and wicks away moisture and sweat for maximum comfort.
The advanced fabric composition make these yoga capri leggings ideal for everything from squats and lunges to chaturangas on the mat and plies at the barre. Make a statement in your yoga capri leggings as 90 Degrees by Reflex offers many different variations including solid colors and prints for all seasons. Additional features in these yoga capris include all over interlock seams that reduce irritation while keeping you hugged in and soft edges that lay flat to eliminate chafing and rubbing no matter how tough the workout. The wide waistband also features a small center back reflective logo to keep you visible after the sun goes down. With a convenient, hidden key keeper pocket to stash your belongings in the waistband of the workout leggings, and a gusseted crotch to promote freedom of movement, we bet you'll favor these capris for whatever sweaty pursuit you have planned!
90 Degree by Reflex's love for active living fuels our passion to create apparel that makes you feel good, look great and perform to your potential. We believe in sweating often and wearing clothes that not only make it possible, but also boost self-confidence. 90 Degree by Reflex is an athleisure brand made for those who simply love to move.
We’ve thought through the small details in each high quality piece we create to fit with your distinct lifestyle and sense of style. Our yoga and running pants include hidden pockets in the waistband to stash essentials for maximum convenience while our printed capris are designed to make a statement while drying fast, perfect for hot yoga! And while performance is important, looking good is, too — each new collection we launch integrates the latest trends in athleisure and high end fashion.
We’ve developed our line of active clothing to fit you, just like it was made to. And, not just down to the size, but down to the function. With 90 Degree by Reflex, you’ll find ease in knowing that your apparel is as strong as you are. From the studio to the street, or lounging in between, Reflex allows you to Relax, Reflect, Rebound in 90 Degree.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00ID0S99I
- Item model number: W5424C
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 11, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here is a list of the 4 styles I purchased:
-Natural Bamboo Yoga Pants Legging - Charcoal Small
-Power Flex Yoga Pants - Black - Small
-Power Flex Capri 22 Inch Black S
-High Waist Power Flex Legging – Tummy Control - Black Small
BODY TYPE: I am 5'4 135 pounds, very pear shaped.
I want my leggings to be multi-functional, meaning I want to be able to wear them around the house, around town, to work out, to hike, and under my ski clothes.
Power Flex Capri 22 Inch Black S:
These are the same ones I bought from T.J. Maxx, and they are the perfect capri length for me. I would say the waist is mid-rise too, which is very flattering for most women. Have good compression, but are still very comfortable! I love these in the summer too, since they are capris they look really cute with sandals.
Natural Bamboo Yoga Pants Legging - Charcoal Small:
These are the only pair from the 4 I purchased that I am returning, and also the most inexpensive. While the material is very soft and comfortable, it is mostly cotton, with not nearly enough "give" for my taste. They are also EXTREMELY long. If you are very tall and thin, go for these. I personally thought they were to snug around my calves, and way too long to look normal on me.
High Waist Power Flex Legging – Tummy Control - Black Small:
These are AWESOME! Highly recommend! The length is a tad long, but the minor bunching at my ankles doesn't bother me one bit. The high waist is comforting on those days when you want a little extra help keeping everything in. Very comfortable and good compression, and stay tight all day. Absolutely buying another pair of these.
-Power Flex Yoga Pants - Black - Small:
These are also great versatile leggings! I would say the waist is mid-rise, which is very flattering for me and most women.Length is the same on the high waisted, just a small bit of bunching at the bottom for me, but I don't mind it at all. Good compression, and stay tight all day. Definitely recommend!
FEEL AND LOOK: They feel nice - better than most active wear brands or Target ish ones. They are thicker than most, but not the heaviest I have seen. For cold climates this would actually be IDEAL - however, in Florida, not so much all the time (though still totally ok for some weather here.) They are made nicely, no hanging threads or wrong stitching or anything - maybe not the best construction I have seen but not bad by any means. It's a texture that will attract dust/pet hair/lint and all of that, which is pretty common for anything that isn't a shiny finish or material that has that slick feel to it. Very opaque due to thickness, so you will NOT have a problem with these being see through or stretching too thin in some places.
FIT: I got a large. For me, these were too long and not as snug as I would like - I am 5'2 so that kind of adds to this problem :) but about 90% of capris I've had were shorter than these. At 22'' these really are like very short leggings almost - most capris are 16'-18'. ' Normally those lengths work great for me (I like them a little longer, but these are literally the longest capris ever :) These have a LOT of bunch for me, and I do have to sometimes pull them up to fit snug around my mid calf. Definitely annoying though if I pull them up over my calf a bit more they sometimes stay for a while. I would say for anyone over 5'5 they would be a great length, anyone under would probably feel they are too long (unless you really like long capris or have a much fuller figure which would make them slightly shorter) The problem is (for me at least) once they droop past the larger part of your calf they are not snug anymore which is the WEIRDEST LOOK EVER. Because of this they are more around the house for me, but if I was tall enough to avoid it I'd probably wear them out more.
HOW THEY HOLD UP: They have been washed in cold water, with natural color safe bleach and wool dryer balls (no sheets.) The color has stayed well over 2 months, washed once a week. The stitching is still tight, no strings or holes or anything. The one bad point - PILING - mainly in the crotch area (if you are teeny tiny and don't have any friction, this probably won't be bad or happen at all, but most women even on the thin side have some - fuller figures will definitely have this.) I realize this will happen with most leggings/capris over time just as a normal result of friction, but these did happen after only 3 or 4 washes and not too heavy use when they were on. I have actually had cheaper Target type ones that were used a lot more than this and at the same age piling was about 50% less. Other than that, I feel they wash and wear nicely and shouldn't fall apart prematurely with normal use and good care.
PRICE: At around $19 this is a fair price. They are on the higher side of the lower end products, definitely not the same level as a $50-$60 pair as they advertise, but much better than most $10 cheapo pairs a la Walmart.
OVERALL: For colder climates this is a great thickness, and for women over 5'5 this would be a great length. If you are that person - these would be a 4 and possibly a 5 depending on your preferences/needs etc. So, this could be a great pair or a so so pair (as it was for me, thus the 3 rating, which would probably be 3.5 if that existed :) However they are cozy, nice around the house, and won't fall apart in a month like some others, so I still do use them.
Hope this review helped! Feel free to post any questions and I will try to answer as best as I can!
UPDATE AFTER 4 MONTHS:
Color has stayed well, true black still which is good.
Fit is still mostly the same, has only stretched out a slight bit, which is good
Pilling is terrible at any point where your legs meet
Lint/pet hair sticks to these 3 seconds after coming out of the dryer - it's like a lint brush - ugh
I''m still using these as around the house/walk the dog capris, since they never make it more than 3 seconds w/o lint and the fit on me is still a bit weird at the cuffs + length.
IMO, if you are very tall/very thin and have no pets and an immaculate house, they would work best :)