BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ultimate Hits by Garth Brooks Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 27, 2013
This amazing story gave me chills. Don Piper's depiction of his experience of heaven was beautifully vivid and moved me almost to tears as he described being reunited with loved ones who had passed away before him, and a feeling of being overwhelmed by complete and total love.

After he returned to life, and to his broken body, the amount of pain and suffering he endured is almost beyond comprehension. It was absolutely heart-wrenching to read the extent of his injuries, the painful procedures he endured, as well as his feelings of hopelessness, and his battles with depression- but clearly God was with him along the way, helping to strengthen him and shape him as he recovered, so that he could share his story, and his faith, with others. I'm reminded of the scripture in Romans 8:28 that tells us God works all things together for good, and I feel like that is exactly what He did for this man. His accounting helps reaffirm our belief that God is with us, and has a purpose for each of us, and that one day He will call us home to be with Him.

90 Minutes In Heaven is both a great witnessing tool for loved ones who question the reality of an afterlife, or wonder where they will go when they die, as well as a source of comfort for those who are struggling with an illness or death. This story is one of hope, that if we only accept Christ into our hearts, one day we will be with him in heaven, in perfect peace and love, for all eternity. What a comforting thought!
on September 10, 2017
The first half was more compelling that the second. The second was about his misery in recovery, which could be very inspiring for those who are recovering from a major accident or illness. It is also about his ministry, showing that his life on earth continued to have purpose, even though his ministry changed drastically. The first part, about his time in heaven, was riveting and very convincing. As his movement was diminished his faith was enhanced.
on July 8, 2017
I wish everyone would read it, and the other couple look up the girl that saw heaven and then came back and can paint him, and when the little boy who also Colton and if you don't believe after and or before that in fact you are a hard sell, and I am GLAD I believed BEFORE I read either story.
on September 28, 2017
Excellent book about dying & returning. Oddly, he mentions that he was glad he was wearing a seat belt. I can't figure out why he'd say that since a seat belt is designed to keep you from dying. Well, he died!
Anyway, besides a great story, he has some tips on living that all should consider.
I recommend it.
on August 28, 2015
I had a friend tell me about this book and all I could say is wow! There's some powerful imagery in this book, and it definitely kept me fastened in my beliefs. If you call yourself a Christian then you should probably read this book. Heck, if you aren't or lukewarm you should definitely read this book, you may just have a paradigm shift.
on February 28, 2017
Some people might not believe this, but I certainly do! This book was outstanding and Don Piper's life after his accident was miraculous...a must read!
on June 15, 2016
Great inspirational book. Don's story reassures me of the reality of heaven and a little of what I can expect when I'm finally there. His struggle with physical healing and his ability to help those going through similar struggles because of what he went through was also an encouragement. It gives me assurance that God will use my own personal struggles to bring comfort to those going through similar experiences like He's done with Don.
on September 26, 2017
Great book. Love the journey's God takes people through. They aren't always easy.This book tells a story of one man's journey through a very tough time.However, it demonstrates how God uses whatever, and whoever He wants to shine through. I would recommend it.
on April 26, 2016
The author gives a well written and moving testimony of his death/after death experience when his car was struck head- on by a large truck, on a bridge..the medical personal declared him to be deceased! He candidly described his glorious heavenly experience -afterwards followed by a 2 year long VERY difficult and painful recovery period, during which he often questioned his faith. God, though, ultimately brought him through this dark time and gave him a new purpose for his life. I found this book to be very uplifting and edifying. Previously I had doubts about heavenly experiences. However, I believe Don Piper's experience in heaven was real!
on July 31, 2017
This is an amazing story reflecting Christian Faith and values. The book itself is one of those that as you read it you don't want to put it down. I actually finished the book in three days. I would recommend this book to anyone. It is very well written and the story, as I said, is amazing.

Daniel R. Van Bibber