Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 22, 2017
A good book - I really appreciate Mr. Piper allows for skepticism and people to not believe. It seems like he is ok with our skepticism - it is not his to change our hearts and minds - he leaves it up to something (or someone) larger than him to do that work. He is just telling his story. The story feels like a nice, comfortable Sunday afternoon conversation between two friends.
on September 28, 2017
Excellent book about dying & returning. Oddly, he mentions that he was glad he was wearing a seat belt. I can't figure out why he'd say that since a seat belt is designed to keep you from dying. Well, he died!
Anyway, besides a great story, he has some tips on living that all should consider.
I recommend it.
on November 20, 2017
Thank you for sharing the stories. I will read it again some point in the future. And will recommend others to read as well. It is an amazing story. God is so amazing. Although I still asked "why", but this is not a word of doubts. It is just to express my not being understand. I know God is in control and I trust him.
on February 28, 2017
Some people might not believe this, but I certainly do! This book was outstanding and Don Piper's life after his accident was miraculous...a must read!
on June 15, 2016
Great inspirational book. Don's story reassures me of the reality of heaven and a little of what I can expect when I'm finally there. His struggle with physical healing and his ability to help those going through similar struggles because of what he went through was also an encouragement. It gives me assurance that God will use my own personal struggles to bring comfort to those going through similar experiences like He's done with Don.
on September 26, 2017
Great book. Love the journey's God takes people through. They aren't always easy.This book tells a story of one man's journey through a very tough time.However, it demonstrates how God uses whatever, and whoever He wants to shine through. I would recommend it.
on July 31, 2017
This is an amazing story reflecting Christian Faith and values. The book itself is one of those that as you read it you don't want to put it down. I actually finished the book in three days. I would recommend this book to anyone. It is very well written and the story, as I said, is amazing.

Daniel R. Van Bibber

danr.vanbibber@gmail.com
Bellevue, NE
on April 28, 2014
I was very inspired by this writing.It related to me on a human level as a fellow sufferer on earth as I remember my own misery recovering from 2 different ladder falls resulting in permanent hardware in my body and certain pain and some limitations.
It speaks to our human frailty and deals with our attitudes to circumstance with a new maturity and understanding of God's life purpose for each of us.
I would recommend this reading to all because every one of us needs to be reminded of our eternity awaiting us and the certain reality of salvation and of God's love. My Lord Jesus Christ is becoming more real to me every day as I live in His presence in WORSHIP. The atmosphere created in heavenly music surely reminds us of the Lord's prayer.THY WILL be done on Earth as it is already being done in Heaven.
on January 3, 2013
This book contained some wonderful descriptions of this man's amazing experiences during his short visit to the Kingdom of Heaven! I was hoping the author would have paid more attention to the details of this time, and that he had devoted more time on this subject....but, much more of the book was devoted to describing the horrific accident he had suffered and the seemingly endless recovery process he had endured. I was a bit disappointed and frustrated by this, because his time in Heaven was what I was expecting to be more fully described. Oh well.
on September 25, 2015
A beautiful glimpse into Heaven. Just before my mother passed away, she was looking up towards the ceiling. She had a look of awe and wonder on her face. Her eyes were moving around as if she was looking at many things. I was sure she was seeing Heaven at that time, although she didn't pass till hours later. Now, after reading this book, I have an idea of what she might have seen. Thank you Mr. Piper, for sharing your story and some wonderful scripture from the bible as well.