BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by st vincent PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on June 27, 2017
The Lego item itself is great. The box was missing the Darth Vader link so I have to return it and get a replacement . It was disappointing for the boy who recd it as a gift. Check the box when it's received.
on August 25, 2015
I bought a few of these as gifts for my nephews who are huge Star Wars and LEGO fans, so these couldn't have been more perfect. The links are interchangeable for different color combos, and the characters can be added right to the band. I'm a little worried about durability, they don't seem as solid as most LEGO products, but so far so good.
on February 8, 2017
Darth's head broke off within 2 days of wearing. The band is useless with broken Darth. But since the watch requires the oddball Lego watchband, the watch is basically useless now.
on June 1, 2017
My 5-year old LOVES his watch. I also bought the stormtrooper one for my husband and he wears it almost everyday!! Fits both kids and adults!
on May 14, 2017
Thanks - exactly what we were looking for - it is a gift to a young man turning seven years old !
on May 7, 2016
It's an ok watch. The Darth Vader is just a clip on item, and not a full minifigure like the earlier watch I had gotten for my son.
on January 9, 2017
I would have given this 5 stars, but the second my nephew took it out of the package on Christmas morning, he realized the second-hand had fallen off and was floating around in the watch. It was otherwise cute, but a bummer over the quality.
on July 9, 2016
Decent quality, easy enough to remove links to resize the watch. Wish the face were a bit larger.
on February 10, 2017
Such a great little watch. Awesome for the price. The kid we gifted it to loved it!
on September 11, 2016
I ordered this for my son's birthday! It was the perfect gift since he loves Legos and Star Wars and is learning how to tell time. The wrist band is very adjustable by removing individual links. The links and clasp are plastic so hopefully they will be durable. Also, the watch is not waterproof. Overall a good price for a good watch.