Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 90210, Season 4
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ryley Walker Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:$19.99

on January 29, 2013
Everyone's dating each other in this season! I loved it but I wish Naomi and Austin were together and I want Liam and silver together and i love teddy he needs to be on more! Can't wait to start season 5!
on January 25, 2013
Great mindless watch. You're not going to get an over abundance of great intellect here, but that is exactly what I am trying to avoid when I watch tv. I love mindless entertainment after a long day at work, and this is one of the better shows out there for this purpose.
on September 7, 2012
Very good but I wish Annie would had said yes to liam. But over all it was awesome. Can't wait to watch the next edpoisde.
on November 8, 2013
I used to watch the original 90210, so of couse I had to watch this one. It was fun, sad it is over.
on July 31, 2014
Great series!
on November 9, 2014
Love it so much!
on January 28, 2016
The fourth season is underrated. Sorry to see Teddy leave as a regular cast member though.
on November 27, 2014