Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Fergie PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 31 reviews
on January 15, 2016
Have had one a few years. Characters in display are missing "fragments" which makes it hard to read. Just bought an alleged "new" one ($99.99). Its display did not work as soon as connected. Put it in box & will return. Disappointed!
on January 26, 2004
This phone is absolutely perfect for a phone in this price range. Ive had the phone for about a week now with only one issue. The time/date stamp on the phone is set through the caller ID system. The time and date are set via your phone company rather than you (i.e. if they have the wrong time or date, you are out of luck). The way to set the time...wait for the first call. This in itself is not a big deal, however nowhere in the manual or on their website does this get relayed to the consumer. Otherwise 5 stars.
on June 10, 2004
I've had the older model of this phone (957) for the past two years and I've loved it! I now want another one for my home office so I got this one too. The buttons are great. The caller ID is very clear if the contrast is kept on low and the speaker phone works great too. The only con I found is that the phone itself can be easily knocked off the handset since it doesn't fit in too firmly. Other than that, I liked the fact that the caller ID doesn't need any batteries since most of the phones in the market need separate batteries for the caller ID.
on October 11, 2014
It didn't woirk properly. Returned for full credit. Was defective
on November 22, 2012
Phone worked well. Display failed after a short time which was inconvenient as this was one of the reasons for buying the phone !
on January 1, 2003
I'm amazed at this design flaw. I don't have space to wall mount this phone, so It must sit on my desk. However, when it sits on the desk, the display is tilted backwards (away from the person sitting at the desk), so I must stand up to read caller id display (to decide if I want to answer the phone). How annoying. The whole reason I got a speakerphone was so that I could work uninterrupted at my desk if I wanted to answer calls. Now I have to stop my work and stand up to decide. If you can wall mount this phone, the display would be easily visible, and the phone might otherwise work great. I never got as far as to try it.