We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Automatic movement
- Black dial
- Stainless steel bracelet
- Deployant clasp
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
In 1911, Eugene Blum took his initials and his wife's family name, Levy, to coin "Eugene Blum Et Levy" - EBEL. In 1914, just three years after its formation, the brand won a coveted gold medal at the Swiss National Exhibition. The family company has been successfully producing sought-after wristwatches ever since. Stainless steel case and bracelet, Deployment clasp, Screw down crown, Black aluminium bezel, Black dial, Luminous hands, Small seconds subdial, Chronograph feature (Hours, Minutes, Seconds), Day and Date at the 3 o'clock position, Scratch resistant sapphire crystal with antireflective treatment, Swiss automatic chronometer movement (Ebel Caliber 750), Water resistant to 100 meters/ 330 feet.
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.5 x 4.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B00542NF5G
- Item model number: 9750L62/53B60
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 2, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||EBEL|
|Dial window material type||Anti reflective sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||44 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||14 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Band width||21.5 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Item weight||16 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
However, for the price I paid I am really happy with my watch and Amazon customer service might even be batter the Ebels.
I got many great deals from Amazon and this was the best one so far.
P.S. The descriptions is kind of incorrect: it should reads 1911 instead of 1191.