Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Prophets of Rage PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 39 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 42 reviews
VINE VOICEon March 7, 2013
I bought this as a gift for my Husband and he loves it. The 99 bottles of beer set is the same as the 33 bottle of beer journal, you just get 3 journals instead of 1. It is a much better deal to buy this set than the individual books.

These books are small enough to fit into a pants pocket. My Husband likes to carry this with us every time we go out "just in case". We try a lot of craft beers and these journals help him to not only remember the beers he likes; but what he likes about them. It has you recording brewery info, color, scent, taste, size, etc.

Ladies: this is a great gift to buy your Man if he likes beer. Even if he is not typically a writer, this book will prompt him and make him want to take notes.
on October 27, 2015
I highly recommend these journals - they give you an excuse to buy more beer! I've been having a blast trying different varieties of beer and logging them in my journal. The more I write, the more I learn about beer and beer tasting. I like to go online and read other peoples reviews of beers after I review them myself. It's been an awful lot of fun and I look forward to filling up my journals with my brewed adventures!
on February 19, 2013
I bought this book for my boyfriend, who has developed somewhat of a beer tasting hobby. I noticed that he sometimes forgot what beers he liked and what he didn't, so I thought this might help. First off, it arrived really fast, like a day before it was supposed to. When it got here, i could hardly wait to give it to him. There are 3 separate books with enough pages for 33 beers each. There are lines for the beer name, brewer, origin, price, ibu, abc, your glass type, what the beer originally came in, aroma, appearance and flavor. There is also a color meter in which you can fill in the color closest to the beer and finally, there is my favorite feature, the flavor wheel. This is a neat little book and i would recommend it.
on January 4, 2016
I never ended up using this much. It became a hassle to carry around and all the apps out there that do the same thing just made it easier. Much of the page was taken up with ways of documenting info that most people don't take notes on for the beers they drink, which left little room to actually write down your thoughts.
on December 27, 2012
Not only are the journals perfectly pocket-sized but the pages are laid out perfectly for note-taking. including: Notes, Name, Brewery, ABV, Size, Container served in, a color wheel, scent wheel, taste wheel, etc. My cousin-in-law LOVED it. (Beer Blogger).
on October 29, 2013
This journal set is a handy way to document the beers that you like and dislike in a convenient form. I love trying new beers, and this helps me keep track of my favorites. It would fit in a large pocket, but I normally leave it at home and add entries at home (if you can't remember it by the time you get home, it's probably not worth including...) The amount of information you can record for each beer is a little bit overwhelming, but the more you include the more you'll remember in the future!
on June 11, 2014
I got this set for my husband two weeks ago, and he has already filled 20 pages of different craft brews. The journals were a lot smaller than I expected, but my husband really liked that about them so he could easily take them to different beer tastings. He really loves these journals, and I expect to make this purchase again once he's filled the third journal in this set Beer 99! I would highly recommend this to any beer drinker!
on January 18, 2013
I got this as a gift for the man in my life. He's far from a "beer-snob", but still holds a deep interest. He brought this to a Winter Beer Festival we attended and it came in extremely handy! Allowed him to write down each beer, where it's from, what kind of glass it's served in, the price, difference aspects of taste (there is a taste wheel- sweet, bitter, hoppy, fruity, etc), color... the list goes on. If you know someone who is a beer fan, this is a great inexpensive gift to keep track of the beers they try.
on February 3, 2014
I bought this as a gift for my husband paired with The Pocket Beer Guide and he absolutely loves them both. He has already started using the journal and is anxious to fill the journals with more beer that he tries. These make a great gift for anyone who truly loves the beer they drink. They're also small enough to fit in your pocket, which is great for traveling and trying different kinds of beer. Highly recommend this :)
on January 14, 2015
My husband was thrilled with these little journals. They are the perfect size for your pocket and one can easily be toted off to tastings, one kept in the car just in case, and another kept at home. The layout is great and allows for both quick, concise ratings as well as lengthy descriptions when you have more time.