Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: J.TOMSON Womens Toggle Hooded & Double Breasted Trench Coat
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on January 11, 2014
Buyer Beware. I thought this coat was cute. Others mentioned it ran small so I tried to order up to accommodate. It arrived fine and the style is cute for a lightweight jacket (think more stylish but the weight of a sweatshirt), but it is not cut for much of a bustline. It made me self conscious so I returned it. First of all, you have to be APPROVED to return it. You submit a request and wait. I was approved. Then I printed out the return instructions and label like I was directed. I paid $8.75 in postage to return the jacket. After waiting 3 weeks, I still had received no refund. I tracked the package and found it had been delivered to the sender and accepted. I combed through my credit card statement to find a return. I dug through receipts to find the one for the Post Office showing the tracking information on the return (this was at Christmas time - I was lucky I kept the receipt and found it!). No recourse but to file a complaint with Amazon and a complaint with my credit card company. This has now cost me a couple of hours in time and nearly $55 to buy, including shipping, handling and return fees. If returned to me for the purchase price alone, I will still be out $20 for shipping to and from. Plus the disappointment and the time of having to force them to return my money by doing all the tracking that is required for the claim. It feels predatory and sneaky and will make me more cautious about ever buying from another Amazon seller and not Amazon itself. I would warn others to think twice before "trying" this coat! It's just not worth the hassle.
33 comments| 141 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 25, 2013
The price was so low I was suspicious of the quality. Shipping was fast. The jacket was warm and cozy with a very flattering fit. The jacket is not lined but the hood is. This is my new go to jacket perfect for a quick trip to the store or post office. I like it so much I'm buying another one! I'm 5'7 128 lbs. I bought a Medium in brown.
0Comment| 105 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 17, 2013
**3/17/2014**Update
The jacket I originally purchased is no longer shown in this listing. All the jackets are different from what I ordered, and the price is different as well (mine was about $18). So this rating is based on a completely different jacket at a different price.

I was nervous about ordering this jacket because of the price, but I am glad I did order it. The material feels very light and thin, but when I put the jacket on, it was nice and warm. Seems like it insulates well. I ordered Small, I am 5'2, 115lbs and it fit so perfect. I love the length of this. This will keep me cute and warm this winter. There is enough room for me to wear a cardigan or something under if needed. Shipped quickly. I am pleased.
99 comments| 115 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 12, 2013
Runs very small!!! Please keep that in mind when ordering and order larger than you normally would. Other than that-great jacket.
on October 10, 2013
I was hesitant to buy this with no previous reviews but I'm glad that I did! Fits perfect, Not too light, or bulky.
33 comments| 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 12, 2013
I Love this jacket it is warm, very classy looking, just a tad on the small side and I ordered a Large. I would order one size up from what you normally wear
33 comments| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 8, 2015
I have worn this coat 2-4 times and have not washed it since I bought it 3 months ago. It fits well but not to tight. Some how both armpits have huge holes in them. It's a very cute coat but not with holes in it. I contacted the seller and since I was outside the 30 day window they refuse to do anything.
review image review image
on October 25, 2015
Just wish it was a little more snug for a classy fit but I personally am only 5ft1 and 97 pounds. I normally wear a XS in juniors clothing and I have pretty much no boobs ! Lol my shoulder length is 14inches. The material is very heavy and it is very warm. The buttons seem to be plastic and is sewn on by loose threading but that's why the jacket is only 50$ probably. The material is well made.It seems like the averaged size US small.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on October 26, 2013
This coat is perfect for fall when it's windy. I should note that it looks a little warmer than it is and I wouldn't recommend it for a New England winter but it fits nicely. I was worried it wouldn't fit my chest but still ordered my usual size of medium. The sleeves are long enough (another problem I usually have), the end of the jacket covers my bum which is great for leggings day, and the jacket fits extremely true to the size.
on December 4, 2013
Fits perfectly. I am 5'4" and 115lbs. I bought the Charcoal Grey in a small. The sleeves fit my arms loosely so I can bend my arm without issue but they are not too loose to where it is unflattering. I am a huge fan of longer length jackets and this one hits right at the end of my bottom, which is perfect. I highly recommend this coat if you are looking for something light weight and form flattering.