BCA Month Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 4, 2016
I absolutely love the Flintstones Christmas episodes. When I saw this on Amazon, I had to buy it. I love that it had both episodes. I watch these cartoons on Boomerang every year, so I'm excited to be able to watch them all year long now!
on December 8, 2014
I loved the Flintstones when I was a kid. This is a DVD you have to have if you loved the Christmas specials. I agree with other reviews when they say the DVD looks like a pirated DVD. The cover on the disc doesn't look flashy and the menu isn't that inspiring either. I wish they would have touched up the video a bit.

I wish I had bought this movie together with the other Flintstone Christmas DVD to save on shipping. I forgot there was another movie.

This has nothing to do with the DVD but I don't understand why shipping costs so much when the DVD shipped from Brampton (or Burlington; I can't remember which city).
on March 7, 2017
Great family fun
on October 10, 2017
I have so many great memories watching this Christmas special growing up so I have been looking for it for my son- fast shipping!!
on September 27, 2012
I have loved A Flinstone Christmas ever since I was a little girl. I used to love to watch Cartoon Networks Christmas party, but as I aged I was seeing less and less of the true classics and more and more junk! It is true that as of last year, Cartoon Network and Abc Family's count down to Christmas had shown it, I was still afraid that One year it would be gone. I was thrilled when I saw that Amozon had it for such an affordable price and it had two Christmas specials on it. It is a great Dvd, good quality, and a holiday must every Christmas for our little family.
on February 21, 2014
I ordered this because I was telling my 7 year old grandson about it, I already had the Flintstone's Christmas Carol and he watches at least twice every Sat and at least once on Sunday (he stays at my house every weekend) and he wanted me to get this. Even though this is the end of February he watches this one everyone weekend. We both just love it, my youngest daughter was a Flintstone junkie. I am planning on getting the series for his birthdays.
Also the picture is very colorful and clear.
on June 29, 2016
It's a Yabba-dabba-doo yule time!
on December 17, 2014
The Flintstones had 4 Christmas specials (as the Jetsons only had 1), and in 2007, A Flintstones Christmas Carol finally came to DVD, with A Christmas Flintstone as a bonus program. It wouldn't be until 2011 that their other 2 Christmas specials would be on DVD with this collection from the Warner Archive. A Flintstone Christmas from 1977 is an hour-long special, that takes place when Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm are little kids, and Fred and Barney fill in for Santa after he sprains his ankle (and catches cold) from falling off Fred's roof. It contains three of H-B's Christmas songs reused and reworked from A Christmas Story (1971)! This disc's 2nd special was one me and my family weren't aware of until 2008; the Emmy-nominated 1993 special, A Flintstone Family Christmas, takes place after HollyRock-a-Bye Baby when Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm got hitched and had twins named Chip and Roxy, and it's about Fred and Wilma taking in an orphaned juvenile delinquent named Stoney (who sounds just like Chuckie Finster from Rugrats AND Gosalyn Waddlemeyer/Mallard from Darkwing Duck, via Christine Cavanaugh voicing Stoney), and showing him how Christmas works for them and the Rubbles. Though another Rugrats actress Kath Soucie voiced Pebbles in HollyRock-a-Bye Baby, someone else did here, but she did voice the Christmas lights Eel. This would be a Christmas the Flintstones and Rubbles would never forget! If you can't stand the bad things being said about Stoney, I've heard much worse coming from TV in general today, on top of my being bullied/mistreated during my only semester at Asheville High School in 2002, and I was only an innocent victim; so this special's a lot better to my whole family by comparison, as to other families who appreciate this lesser-known classic worldwide. So go ahead and add these last 2 Christmases with the Flintstones to your Christmas classics home video collection today, unless you've already done so! The Jetson's only Christmas special, A Jetson Christmas Carol, can only be found in their Season 2 Volume 2 set here, unless you wanna settle for YouTube just for that 1 special! No way I'd pay over $35 just for that 1 special, unless I plan to see that set's other 19 episodes, too! YABBA DABBA DOO!
on October 15, 2015
Got to love all the old Christmas specials.
on April 1, 2017