Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 32 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 36 reviews
on January 5, 2017
My grand daughter loved this it went along with the caterpillars I ordered of which all and the ladybugs arrived in the heat of summer on my door step in excellent condition and everyone of them hatched .Thank you shippers great job!
on April 20, 2015
This along with the Insect Lore Ladybug Land was the perfect gift for my 3 1/2 your old daughter for Easter. We both have enjoyed this!! I love that my daughter learned from the book and keeps asking me if the ladybugs are "pupa" yet. I would highly recommend both of these and together.
on September 23, 2014
I gave this book to my son, who had just turned 2 in the spring when ladybugs were all over our dill and fennel, and now, 6 months later, it is still one of his favorite books! The illustrations are nice and large, the length of the book is just right for a toddler and mommy doesn't tire of reading it, either! Pretty simple and straightforward, perfect for a 2 year old.
on April 28, 2017
I was a little disappointed that the book doesn't show a life cycle diagram. Its a cute book though
on May 18, 2017
Great book! Perfect for first and second graders.
Grandson loves!
on April 21, 2017
cute book
on February 18, 2014
Teacher approved! Used this as a read aloud book with the class during a ladybug study. The book would probably be a bit difficult for students to read on their own but lots of great vocab
on March 9, 2017
Great book! Arrived on time. Best used for younger readers.
on July 20, 2017
My grandson loves this book and so do I. Has nice illustrations and good tidbits of educational information.