Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

A New Standard
Format: Audio CD|Change

on September 8, 2017
I do enjoy Steve Tyrell. An interesting voice and nice collection of songs. Thank you
on September 12, 2017
His style and voice are so enjoyable
on March 2, 2017
happy
on June 11, 2017
My favorite of all times.
on August 29, 2013
Here is truly a National Treasure. Nothing pretentious about this cat. He blows away the pantheon of
wanna be stylists who currently populate the pop airways. Tyrell takes you back to where lovely ballads were born, and this CD is at the top of the list for feeling and beauty. If you are looking for some background for romance, you couldn't do better than this CD. If your special lady doesn't swoon in your arms when she hears this CD...get another special lady.
on September 2, 2013
I am not much of an "all about romance album" girl. I like a mix, but a book that I read mentioned this album and I decided to look it up. The songs from the movie, "Father of the Bride" are great- that is mostly what made me interested, but the voice of Steve Tyrell is as described- rough but soft- in the book, "Old Maid of Honor" (great book too by the way). Basically- the singer has a nice voice, the songs are uplifting from what I can tell, and it is good. Enjoy!
on July 14, 2015
Love this guys raspy voice on these wonderful classic tunes!
on July 10, 2015
When I was a kid growing up in the 60's, I would think, why are my parents playing this "old " music? My father would say,"someday you will appreciate this". I understand now... This music is wonderful!

l will definitely buy from this seller! As a matter of fact, I am buying 2 more for my brothers!
on December 14, 2013
One of those rare albums where the singer and the songs are in complete sync. The lyrics from the American Songbook have been selected to tell a story to the listener, and Tyrell's wonderful voice complements the selections. If you love cabaret/saloon singers,
as I do, this is one you'll play over and over and never tire of listening.
on December 1, 2014
One of the best pop singers ever! Steve Tyrell is so cool and his sound is one you will want to repeat over and over again! I have had this CD for many years and bought this copy for a friend for her birthday and she loves it too!