Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

A Night at the Opera
Format: Audio CD|Change

on January 29, 2008
This album is best known for producing the monster Queen hit "Bohemian Rhapsody" which has become an all time classic still receiving major airplay more than 30 years after it's release. The album also spawned John Deacon's "You're my Best Friend" another huge hit. I think this was the album that introduced me to Queen back in the day and I remember being totally fascinated by it. I had literally never heard anything like this before, and it remains a truly unique album to this day. Queen throws everything at the wall to see what sticks and for the most part it all works. The album contains metal, progressive rock, pop, ragtime, folk, ballads pop, hell even a song about being in love with your car! It sounds stupid, but Roger Taylor's gritty vocals and percussion work make it irresistible. "Death On Two Legs", "39", "Love Of My Life", and "The Profit Song" have all become Queen classics Ya gotta love it, and this album shows everything that made Queen great.
4 helpful votes
on February 29, 2016
The LP is poorly made and packaged. It has a lot of marks on it, which make it pop and click in almost every song. Very disappointed in the LP's quality. I waited five weeks for it to arrive. I love the music though.
4 helpful votes
on February 29, 2016
Not only did it take forever to receive this. But when i finally got it the cover felt like cheap paper. The sticker was falling of the record and the record itself is scratched EVERYWHERE making the record sound very old. . Great music but was shocked by the quality of the Vinyl I ordered. Skipped on 4 different spots the first time I ever played it.
Enthusiast: Campingon October 16, 2017
180 gram vinyl. Plays great, no issues. Every time I hear Bohemian Rhapsody all I can picture is Wayne's World LOL. Great album and a must have for any Queen fan.
on September 15, 2013
They have done such an incredible job with this DVD-Audio edition. I can't figure out why they never did the rest of the catalog, or better yet release SACDs of their music!! But hey, I'm just one of "the buying public" so apparently our words fall on deaf and ignorant ears.

On this disc you have options of:
DTS 24bit/96kHz 5.1 surround
PCM 24/96 stereo
and
MLP (lossless) 24/96 5.1 surround
on November 18, 2017
Always loved this album and my son wanted it on vinyl. What can I say...great album and transaction.
on March 11, 2016
This was a Christmas gift that didn't arrive until March due to a backorder situation. Nevertheless, it was well worth the wait. The gift recipient began enjoying their new vinyl as soon as it arrived. Thanks for letting us hang in there during the backorder to get this album.
on April 10, 2017