BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Chris young Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 25, 2017
We liked the book however it was missing the squirrel so they have directions on the book on how to make your own. So we created our own and that worked out just fine. Cute book.
on October 1, 2017
My granddaughter enjoys this as much as my kids did. Fun to read aloud, too (over, and over, and over...). I like that it has a pattern in the back in case you lose the little squirrel piece.
on May 6, 2017
I have three grandchildren and this is their most favorite book. We read it all the time. The kids love the interaction of moving the squirrel from place to place.
on March 17, 2017
Creative fun book!
on July 6, 2017
Good story.
on September 26, 2017
My toddlers love this book, but when used unsupervised my 2 year old abt slide the squirrel in the slots very well and has ripped many of the pages. I recommend using this with adults at all times if you want the book and squirrel to last
on January 4, 2017
Fantastic book for children. My sister had one for her grandchildren and I had to get one for mine
Plus we have a squirrel in our yard we call Charlie
on February 27, 2015
Very fun book. My 3 yr. old. loves this book & we read it a lot together or he looks at it on his own. Would not recommend for under 3yrs of age though. The Squirrel isn't holding up real well due to my 1 yr. Old wanting it. Would highly recommend for 3 & older!!!

Check out the Mouse in a House book by this same author. Same type of book - We own it love it too!!
on July 7, 2016
My 3 year old loves this book! It keeps him actually interested ling enough to finish the book AMD wants to read it over and over. Highly recommend.
on January 20, 2011
My Mother in law gave this book to my now 29 yr old son when he was just a munchkin. My grandson who is currently 4 yrs old found the book in "Uncle John's" old room. Absolutely fell in love with it. I had no idea I could get him his own copy. Uncle John found it on your web site. Uncle John also found the "Mouse Tale" and I ordered it for the 4 yr old's younger brother.

I was so amazed how quickly the books arrived. Many thanks. Both boys are delighted with their Christmas gifts. Uncle John & I were impressed that we could get the same book after all these years.

Fabulous books, interactive.