Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 41 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 51 reviews
on October 29, 2013
I have read a few of Ms. Chase's books and I can see that she takes the time to make the characters approachable, in fact, darn near wanting the reader to connect in real life to. This book, though, offers humor that definitely made me laugh out loud... in the literal sense! The banter was quick, the connection believable and the ending happy, but not in the sappy kind-of happy that makes me feel like I need to check for risk of diabetes afterwards.

Highly recommendable and worthy of a solid 5 stars in my honest opinion!!
on November 19, 2013
I like romance where I feel like it's real people in the story and I did initially get that feeling with this book. I really liked the premise and how the book started out but then it seemed the author figured she had to make it romantic and there was no end to it. The real people left the story and some superhumans with no bad sides entered. That might work for some but not for me.

The book wasn't particularly hot but it was very romantic so if this is what you're after, then this is the book for you.
on March 23, 2014
When I purchased this book by Samantha Chase and read it, it was such an amazing story about two different people. Who said opposites don't attract but it did for Sawyer and Reigan. When her mother was selling her family home with all her memories from it she was devastated but the unthinkable thing happens her mother wins a house makeover which is been created into a reality tv show witch Sawyer and his father have created. I wont spoil it for anyone how things work out and what happens. I would recommend this book to anyone who is much as a fan of Samantha Chase than I am.
on March 16, 2014
I have to say I've never met a book character, that was more negative, whiny, self-centered, and out right bitchy, as this book's heroine, Regan. Without her constant attitude problem, the story would/could be cute and sweet.
The setting is great, and I had to laugh when Regan's mom Caroline is so condescending and patronizing towards her, because Regan surely deserves it!
I had high hopes for this on, I'm Samantha Chase fan, but was disappointed.
2,5 stars
on September 25, 2013
Fun sweet love story -two actually- about people who knew they were missing something in their life but not sure what. Light sexy fun read that I recommend to everyone.
on September 24, 2013
This is the third book that I have read by Samantha Chase and I have to say that I think that she is a very talented author. I have really enjoyed the books that I have read so far and look forward to reading more that she has written. After reading her stories, I always want more......want to know what happens to the characters after the ending lol

Touch of Heaven was such a fun story to read. Not only did the story have a romance(or two), it was quite comical in several of the scenes. The interaction between Caroline(mother) and Regan(daughter) were always hilarious. Caroline is a very spunky and no nonsense kind of person, where Regan is very set in her ways of how things should be. She calls her self "old Fashion" in many ways.

Sawyer is a man of every woman's dreams.......no really he is!!! He is gorgeous, has a kind heart and is the host of a home improvement show. Even though Regan was totally against the reason why Sawyer was remodeling her mother's house/ her childhood home(her mother won a free home make over), there was no denying the instant chemistry between Sawyer & Regan. As these two give into their attraction to each other but try to keep their relationship a secret, things really start to heat up on the "show set".

What happens when a no good producer sticks his head(& camera) where it should not be and everything blows up??

If you have not read anything by Samantha Chase, all I can say is that you are missing out on knowing a fantastic author and reading some amazing stories.
on December 6, 2013
This is the second book of Samantha's I've read, liked The Snowflake Inn but thought this was better. Great story with two developing romances, sexy scenes but not trashy and peppered throughout with a touch of humor, a good old fashioned romance. I can recommend this to anyone wanting a excellent romantic story. Looking forward to others by this author.
on January 8, 2014
An enjoyable story. I liked that it was different & also semi-current type of story. You can invision the story line if you watch this type of program on tv (which I do). I liked also that there is a young couple & also an older couple included in the story. Speaking as a mature adult, we can still love................
on June 11, 2014
This was such a wonderful story from the first page to the last. The storyline was so good and I enjoyed how the author developed the romance storyline between the two main characters and the parents. This was a really cute story. Definitely a five star rating for this book.
on September 26, 2013
Three cheers for Samantha Chase! Another great read! I can't help but become invested in the lives of her characters. She paints such a picture, that I get lost in the story every time. I will read anything with her name on it. I am a huge fan! Can't wait for her Christmas novella! Love her work!!! What a way to de-stress!