Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on October 3, 2016
I really liked this hat. It's perfect for a kid witch or decor for a Halloween party!
on May 30, 2016
I do like her song.
on April 15, 2014
I have heard this song lots of times on the radio and now I can listen to it anytime I want.

I love the music video for this song.
on February 20, 2013
This is a mellow yet upbeat love song. I really enjoyed this song. I would highly recommend this song if you want a playlist including love songs or any Selena Gomez fans.
on May 27, 2013
Simply melodies, awesome punjabi Indian bhangra beat. Fantastic lyrics. Selena rocks with her voice. She sung it to her soul. Recommend buying.
on November 18, 2012
i love this song and it's way cheaper than Itunes! I buy all my music from here because the downloads are cheaper and faster plus you can still play them on Itunes!
on July 30, 2013
great music love the artist i still need to get more of her songs cant stop listening to her at all
on May 28, 2013
I like it because it caught my attention with the lyrics, tempo
and how it felt like a dancing song
on December 1, 2010
I love this song! The vocals and harmonys were great! Selena Gomez is a great role model and a very talented young lady.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on September 5, 2012
I was a mom getting married and including my 8 year old daughter in the wedding as my flower girl. A friend suggested something novel; let my daughter choose her own music and have her own moment down the isle. I asked my daughter what she might like if she were to choose her own music and suggested a few songs. She sat and thought for a minute,then rejected every song I suggested. Instead she offered up "A Year Without Rain."

I pulled the song up on you tube and loved it. It was perfect for my daughter, for me and the sentiment of the wedding.

So on the day, after the groomsmen and bridesmaids went down the isle to more traditional music, there was a pause and A Year Without Rain started, my ten year old son went down the isle with the rings. He is serious and was on a mission to get the all important rings up the isle. Then my eight year old daughter started wit her basket of rose petals. She took her time, throwing petals, twirling, being beautiful and expressing her joy and understanding of love all the way down the isle. The guests were in the moment with her, lot's of pictures were snapped; the moment transcended generations.

Sometimes us mature people are too quick to write something off as bubble gum pop; listen and you will hear something classic. The emotion that needs more than words, it needs music to express.

I love this song, it unites with the idea of love...