Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

A to Z
Format: Board book|Change

on May 27, 2017
Great books. Our 1 year old loves them.
on September 11, 2017
GREAT CHILDREN'S BOOK AND VERY EDUCATIONAL
on May 16, 2017
My 1 y/o loves to listen to this fun versions of the ABCs.
on June 26, 2017
Great
on March 7, 2016
It's a cute book that goes through the alphabet with different animals. There were a couple letters that I thought were ridiculous and didn't make sense, but the rest are sweet, some are funny.
The book is small enough for my toddler to hold and turn the pages. Durable for how rough she can be on her toys, too.
It will be great for when she starts to learn the alphabet. It's a nice way to start getting her familiar with their shapes and sounds.
on August 29, 2017
Some of the words are hard for younger kids. Could've used easier words
on March 24, 2017
You can never go wrong with Sarah Boyington books.
on December 12, 2013
Do you love Sandra Boynton as much as I do? I think this woman has the greatest sense of humor. Her animals are wonderfully drawn, and her sayings are clever. I have a cup with a Sandra Boynton critter on it, and the words under the picture say "I love your fuzzy little heart." Now, don't you have to love an artist with that kind of humor? AND I love my little mug, too.
on January 19, 2016
This book is very cute. We have lots of Sandra Boynton books, and while this one is not my daughter's (19 months) favorite, it still has a lot going for it. It's a good buy, especially for the price.
on February 5, 2014
We have a couple different alphabet books and this is my favorite. There are simple 2-line statements (A-aardvark admiring, B-beavers ballooning) for each letter accompanied by a cute Boynton illustration. Occasionally she's thrown in a funny one (U-uglybirds being ugly). There are 2 letters per page. It has a soothing rhythm when you read it. Love :)