Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: A is for Asthma
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on July 30, 2016
Okay so I caved. I want to admit I did get this for free... NOT in exchange for a review or anything which wouldn't have hindered my review in anyway but I just wanted to make that clear. Soooo I've kinda been a hater on Sesame Street. I don't know why but I never got into it as a child myself so until now I have never put it on for my son. Long story short I have prime and it was free so I caved in. Well, I've apparently been living under a rock! This is super educational! It's fun!! And I'll admit there was a couple times I did a small giggle or smiled at something myself. I did of course (after I watched a couple episodes) pass this along to a couple mommy friends; I just didn't want to pass anything along to somebody else's child unless I've actually seen it. My mom actually pushed me as well to just put it on its not bad... Fun fact: apparently as a child j even had a snuffalufagus (spelling oops) stuffed animal and loved loved loved him for a period of time... Who knew.
It really really is great! It teaches a whole bunch in a really fun way! I've had to monitor my son from the tv because he has become obsessed. He will even sit there and watch the news with me ALL morning if I had it on over a weekend just so he can watch TV. I at least now have something fun I can always keep in the back of my mind to put on when I do cave and need a mommy moment or just to finish laundry or cleaning without him clingy to my leg like a little sloth. When my son was born (he is my first) I was the mom who swore I would never let him watch ANY tv, only listen to classical music, ect. Well my husband is in the service and before we pcs again and made a couple 20 hour drives to visit family WITHOUT stops and made a 20 something hour move with this PCS I did only let him listen to classical. Like all good things I totally broke. Couldn't do it. Literally wanted to fall asleep! At least I know now that he does really really love this and there are also Sesame Street learning songs you can buy with your prime music account.... Mommy has to have a plan B. I won't lie the moment he is asleep I do put on country music LOL... And I have had a few times where mommy didn't care after the first 10 hours and changed it to my music.... But thankfully like I said with prime music and having other options with Sesame Street we can put it on and at least SING along together and learn while having fun! I've even found myself browsing for other seasons and learning seasons of Sesame Street because believe me I'll need backup for sure and he may want to watch the same season 7,000 times and although it is cute; mommy needs options here because I certainly would rather get 100 seasons than watch the same one a million times!
If you've grown up with Sesame Street like we all have you probably already know that this is something you need to get.....
If you're a mom like me who never fully got into it and has been semi dreading the point where your baby wants Elmo or big bird.... Then cave in. Get it. It's really really really not as bad as you think. You will slowly find yourself getting into it like I stated and laughing or smiling here and there as well... Ugh, and I must admit LOL the songs can be catchy...: when you sneak away to finally shower during nap time it may just pop in your head but in a shockingly good way!

Believe me it's worth a GO! My son is actually napping now and I wouldn't have spent precious mommy alone time moments (when I can even get away from my husband or my boxer) on WRITTING a mini novel on this review!

As I said my son is napping and I've spent lots of mommy moments so please excuse spelling or grammar! Id love to go back and proof read but the garden isn't going to water itself.

OH I did want to add like I said I did tell a couple mommy friends about this and I do like to know what I'm recommending.... Well, I watched another HIGHLY praised show with my son. It was NOT Sesame Street.... Well there were also puppets and live people and it was supposed to be educational.... Well when the lady and puppet decided to dye their hair every color in the whole wide world, cut their hair, and in another episode drew on walls (even though it was some magic learning wall)... I regretted telling my best friend about it for her daughter. Heaven forbid she cuts her hair, colors with markers to make it like a rainbow, or colors on a wall thinking it's magical I prefer my best friend not to call me and thank me for recommending this!
This time I'm very very comfortable in recommending this season to anyone... Hence this long review and taking time to tell the Amazon world to get this NOW!!! Just don't say I didn't warn you that you'll end up singing along LOL.

I also want to add that if for ANY reason I find something that I may not find suitable by MY standards since we all parent different and have different examples of what is okay and what isn't I will update my review immediately!!!
And let's be honest if you have the prime at last you can have this on standby at home, on your tablet, iPad, laptop, and if you're that brave parent and your son doesn't try to eat and smash your phone you can always have it on your phone while you're out and about and need to focus!
on July 28, 2016
My daughter loves this!!!! She watching it over and over!!! You really can't go wrong with Elmo
I bought this for free!! It was one of those things, that had it free!! And I jumped on it!!! I'm so happy I did!!
on July 26, 2016
My daughter and I really enjoyed watching this. We are trying to learn with fun videos and she pays attention when she hears the voices of the characters from Sesame Street. She enjoys some of the newer characters in children's videos, but the oldies but goodies still captivate her just like they did the children from generations before. This did not disappoint. The shows flowed steadily and there were no glitches or stops.
on February 20, 2016
My 3 year old and 16 month old both love Elmo and we bought this thinking it was going to be all Elmo videos (its not, but thats ok) but it turns out to have a bunch of the other characters as well, which my kids love too. There were lots of good skits and songs in here, and this is a great little Sesame Street season.
on August 10, 2016
We absolutely love sesame street in this house. Sesame Street has a lot of great music to keep your children entertained for a long time. Sesame street also is a very good show to teach your children about colors, abc's and shapes. We would definetely recommend Sesame Street to all parents who have children.
on June 13, 2013
This is classic Sesame Street. All the major characters are there. Most of these episodes are sponsored by some US government department or the other, promoting good nutrition or other such things. They can be reasonably educational though, and as they're free it's not worth complaining about some of the lessons being a bit boring.
on May 6, 2016
This is a cute and educational Sesame Street video. It has a couple characters from Sesame Street and my 1 and half year old loves it. I told my sitter she needed to get it for the other kids. I loved it and it made the video lots of fun and exciting for kids!
on February 24, 2016
Learn Along with Sesame Street Season 1 Learn along with sesame is a short yet cut video that is educational for children of all ages. My son loves Elmo so we can watch this any where we go and he is happy and content. Great video quality also
on March 17, 2014
I have this on my iPad for my grandson. It is a very mellow learning tool for my 18 mo old JoJo. It holds his attention and helps him learn to speak.
on April 15, 2015
Sesame Street is such a classic and I can't imagine a child growing up without seeing it. When my friend comes by with her son we are always sure to put it on for him so that he can grow up with the same amazing characters and learning that we did!