A1 Chef Premium Quality Cast Iron Skillet - Pre-seasoned - 10-1/4" Diameter - Suitable For All Kinds Of Ovens - Heats & Bakes Evenly
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We think you're going to love this Skillet as much as we do! But in case you don't, you are covered by our 30 day, no questions asked, money back guarantee. We want our customers to be 100% happy.
- VERSATILITY: This skillet pan suitable for both stovetop and oven, for evenly cooking variety of different meals. You can make or toast breads, casseroles, egg dishes, burgers, chicken, fish and more. The possibilities with a cast-iron skillet pan are endless. Cast-iron skillet pan is perfect for hash browns that gets started on the stove and finished in the oven. Any leftover meat and vegetables can be thrown in with potatoes.
- DURABLE MATERIAL: Cast iron skillets may seem like an old-fashioned choice but this dependable cookware is a must in the modern kitchen. Cast iron skillets conduct heat evenly, suitable for both stovetop and oven. This skillet is meticulously designed to serve you for years and decades to come.
- FORTIFIES YOUR FOOD WITH IRON: Iron deficiency is fairly common worldwide, especially among women. Cooking food, especially something acidic like tomato sauce in a cast-iron skillet can increase iron content, by as much as 20 times. While cast iron doesn't leach chemicals, it can leach some iron into your food and that's pretty good for health.
- CLEANING AND CARING: To clean cast iron, never use soap. Simply scrub your skillet with a stiff brush and hot water and dry it completely. As an alternative you can use chainmail mail scrubber for impeccable cleaning. After each use, and particularly after you wash it with water, you must thoroughly dry and condition the pan with oil for longer durability. If you don't condition it after wash it will rust, as it's made of iron metal.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A1 Chef Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet - 10.25 Inch – Versatile and Fabulous Skillet Right for You
This A1 Chef Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet - 10.25 Inch is an efficient and multi-functional piece of cookware that works amazingly well your favorite recipes and foods. You can fry up catfish, roast some chicken or even bake apple crisp in this 10.25-inch skillet. This skillet features two handles which makes it perfect for lifting heavy meals.
This skillet is made of cast iron, that means it retains a high amount of heat. Thus, you are given the chance to sear meat at higher amount of temperatures. This is essential to keep all foods cooked in this skillet for a long period of time. Whether you will make use of this skillet for camping or ordinary kitchen environment, you’re assured that this piece cookware will last a lifetime.
Constructed of cast iron, the A1 Chef Skillet distributes heat evenly from the bottom of the skillet through its sidewalls. This is the reason why the A1 Chef Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet - 10.25 Inch ranked on top of the best cookware chosen these days.
There are already a lot of skillets offered in the market today but this A1 Chef Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet - 10.25 Inch is considered to be one of the best. This is because this piece of cookware is filled with high quality features that you could not found from other skillets:
• Versatility - This skillet is suited for both oven and stovetop, for cooking different types of meals. Thus, the possibilities of using this skillet are endless.
• Durable Material – This product is made from durable cast iron which means to say that it can last a lifetime.
• Fortifies Foods With Iron – Cooking food in this skillet gives you the chance to improve the iron content of the foods that you’re going to cook.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a great quality skillet that I'm sure I'll have for years and can pass down. The design is perfect for what I wanted. Its deep, making it perfect for oven use. Came preseasoned with a great instruction page on how to maintain it. I'll probably season it again before using it.
I've used a cast iron Dutch oven for years while camping and have always wanted a way to cook with cast iron in the home. Glad I found this one! Definitely recommend.