Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
NEW Laptop/Notebook AC Adapter/Battery Charger Power Supply Cord for Toshiba Satellite A100 A105 A105-S101 A105-S1014 M60 M65 series fits PA3432U-1ACA PA3468U-1ACA F4600-60901 F4600A F4814A 0950-4334 PA-1750-04 ADP-75FB ADP-75HB laptops19V 3.95A 75W
|Price:||$7.50 & FREE Shipping|
- AC Input: 100 ~ 240V 50~ 60Hz
- DC Output: 19V 3.95A 75W
- To compatible Toshiba part numbers: PA3432U-1ACA, PA3468U-1ACA, F4600-60901, F4600A, F4814A, 0950-4334, PA-1750-04, ADP-75FB, ADP-75HB
- To fit Toshiba all satellite series A100, A105, M60, M65
- connector: 5.5mm*2.5mm .AC socket: C6
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
* AC Input: 100 ~ 240V 50~ 60Hz * DC Output: 19V 3.95A 75W * To compatible Toshiba part numbers: PA3432U-1ACA, PA3468U-1ACA, F4600-60901, F4600A, F4814A, 0950-4334, PA-1750-04, ADP-75FB, ADP-75HB * connector: 5.5mm*2.5mm * Doesn't fit for A105-S4xxx series
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) I received a generic version of the product with a right angle attachment, which is not what the advertised product photo looks like.
2) I had read other reviews, and there were a lot of complaints about how hot the black box gets while plugged in. I know that the black box gets a bit hot, but mine was getting seriously hot, which I felt has the potential for additional problems including possible fire hazard.
3) The cord is quite a bit shorter than the original Toshiba cord.
I believe I've remedied the over heating of the black box by using the original Toshiba plug that connects from the outlet into the black box. The original Toshiba cord seems to take care of the over heating problem, because the black box isn't getting as hot as it was with the cord that came with the generic product. I also got a little more length on the cord when I changed the original Toshiba cord (that plugs into the outlet).
On a positive note, the generic brand has lasted for more than one day, and it is working like it's supposed to. I've only had mine for about one week, so if anything goes wrong with it I'll be sure to post it on here. So far so good though. I just feel that if the product isn't exactly like the advertised photo, then, in my opinion, the seller has an obligation to provide an accurate photo of the product they are selling.
However, that said, this is like the power cord to my high-end XPS, tough, heavy and seems very durable. Definitely doesn't wobble in the connection.