Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Wonderstruck PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 17, 2013
I was looking for a "cheap" watch with the date, day, and digital. I have a nicer watch to wear when I go out
and this Casio watch works fine when I am working outside in the yard or doing "dirty" work. This really fills the bill and keeps good time and I have had no problems whatsoevr.
on May 21, 2014
This thing was only able to be destroyed when I stepped on it. The main body is plastic coated in chrome. It's cheap enough to buy a new one rather than fix it
on January 11, 2014
I didn't get the one I wanted. It was not grey, and it was not what it's in the picture.
on June 11, 2013
For what is worth is ok, not very impressive but is working ok. Very old fashion by the way for oldies.
on May 5, 2012
This watch is simple to use and the main purpose of my purchase was to get a watch that I could look at quickly and get the time of day. It helps me better than pulling my PDA and look for time.
So far it has been functioning well and the product was shipped by the seller on time (in fact earlier than expected).
If this one goes bad, will definitely buy another one. Will stick with Casio though. Great watch for the price.
on November 15, 2010
I've purchased probably 5 or 6 of this same basic model of Casio for perhaps the past 25-30 years and have never had a problem with them, they've only grown longer lasting and more reliable over that time.

Easy to set. Battery is easy to change.

Basically I've just purchased a new one whenever I've lost the old one or the case/face became too badly dented and scuffed to be presentable.

No complaints from me.
on September 28, 2010
I thought this was a woman's watch. It is the size of a man's watch. I was going to return it, but with the larger face it is easier to read so I'll give it a try. It has a light button to push in the dark, but it doesn't have a countdown timer. I was disappointed to find that Photoland charged $6.58 for shipping.
on October 19, 2016
Doesn't match image posted. Dress watch not calculator watch..
on September 27, 2012
Looks wosrt than a dollar store watch,do not get confuse like I did,Casio does make cheap watches,this watch looks small on my 2 yr old nephew,looks and feels cheap, walmart has much better Casio watches for the same money.
on April 1, 2010
It was a gift for a friend and the watch is well liked by her.