Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
1) Ishavasyam brings you the finest Desi Gir Cow's hand churned ghee made by Vedic traditional method. Fresh, raw, unprocessed milk is boiled and converted into curd in a clay pot, curd is then churned with wooden hand churner and makkhan obtained in the process is then separated, the separated makkhan is then boiled in a thick iron vessel on mild cow dung cake fire and finally what we get is the finest ghee which has numerous ayurvedic and medicinal properties.
2) Our cows graze openly, milk is extracted only after the calf has had sufficient milk, none of our cows is tied, apart from open grazing we feed our cows with ayurvedic medicinal herbs like shankhpushpi, ajwain, shatavari, ashwagandha,giloy etc, we do neem spray on our cows to keep diseases far away from them, we spread limestone on floor where our cows sit and sleep which makes them feel comfortable while sleeping, walking or sitting. Non milking cows, calves & bulls are treated the same way as milking cows without any discrimination. We pamper our cows just the way we would pamper our own child. Finally, the Ghee obtained by following this vedic process is: Hand Churned, Medicinal, A2, Vedic, Ahimsa, Desi Cow, Grass-fed, Ayurvedic, Traditional, Ancient
3) It is Vedic A2 Ghee with ayurvedic medicinal properties
4) Protein, Vitamins, Minerals, our ghee has all essential ingredients required by our body
5) It takes 35 liters of Vedic A2 Milk to make 1 Liter of this precious Ghee
6) Ghee is best to eat when served hot
7) It is not just ghee, it's a wholesome food.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
To slow down ageing process,also,use it as Nasal Drops to cure headache, migraine, sleeplessness, hairfall, untimely greying of hair and take one tea spoon with milk at bed time to cure Joints Pain
100% Vedic A2 Ghee/Yogurt based
Put it on roti, chapatti or dal to boost metabolism. Make it a regular intake of your daily diet to slow down ageing process. It's a super food for pregnant ladies, one tea spoon of daily intake boosts strength.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.