- 5% off purchase of 2 items, 6% off purchase of 4 items, 7% off purchase of 5 items or more, 10% off purchase of 10 items or more Here's how (restrictions apply)
A2S Paracord Bracelet K2-Peak – Survival Gear Kit with Embedded Compass, Fire Starter, Emergency Knife & Whistle – Pack of 2 - Slim Buckle Design
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.10. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 5-IN-1 SURVIVAL TOOL: High-Quality Compass. Flint Fire Starter. Fire Scrapper, use it also as Emergency Knife. Emergency Whistle creates noise levels of up to 100db. Comes with a useful leaflet with instructions, survival tips & ideas.
- SIZES THAT FITS EVERYBODY: We provide 4 Fixed Sizes + 1 Adjustable size. Fixed Size variations: 7.5, 8.0, 8.5, 9.0 inches. Adjustable Size variations fits all wrist sizes between 8 - 9,5 inches. Please check the size instruction image, measure your wrist & be sure that you selecting the right variation before ordering. Please notice both bracelets in each set are the same size.
- UNMATCHED POWER & VERSATILITY yet FASHIONABLE & FUNCTIONAL: Wide Range of Colors, made of ultra-strong, military-grade 550 Parachute Cord, buckle with built-in Compass, Fire-Starter, Emergency Blade & Whistle. Emergency gear necessary for everyone.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMFORTABLE DESIGN: Make the A2S Paracord Bracelet an indispensable survival accessory for any camping, fishing, hiking or hunting trip. MAGNESIA ROD (Flint Fire Starter) gives you a secure solution when lighting a fire is a matter of an emergency. Rub the rod to the to get spark and fire under any weather conditions. Please check the fire starter instructions image
- TESTED FOR EXCELLENCE: Has been tried & tested to a minimum breaking point of 550lbs/250kg. Deploy your 12 FEET OF PARACORD in any situation where an extremely strong rope or cordage is needed. Use it as a trap, make a shelter, or use one of the finer SEVEN INNER STRANDS as FIRE TINDER; FISHING LINE or SEWING STRING
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Color||Black / Black 8"|
|Package Height||0.31 x 2.4 x 10.51 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.15 pounds|
THE ULTIMATE SURVIVAL TOOL
Imagine the following scenario: You and your friends are on a camping trip and you decide to take your kayak out for a quick solo spin on the river before it gets dark. Dressed up in just shorts and with your backpack, at the campsite, you start your trip.
A few miles down the river an unexpected current suddenly throws you out of your kayak and you smash your leg against a rock. Wet, hurt and left alone you realize that you are in trouble and the only thing that you have with you is what you have on you - your A2S Paracord bracelet.
Night is approaching fast. You start feeling cold and notice you have problems with your hand coordination. You have to do something fast to get your body temperature up.
You manage to gather some kindling and wood. With a sigh of relief, you unravel your A2S paracord and use some of its fine inner strands as tinder. By scraping the striker in your bracelet against the rod you manage to generate sparks and ignite the tinder. Minutes later you are sitting in front of a comfortable fire. Things are looking up!
Now feeling warmer you decide to use the scraper as an Emergency Knife and cut off a piece of your paracord to string up a clothes line and dry your wet garments.
Back in dry clothing again you know you have to do something about that injured leg. You find a suitable branch, splint your leg against it and secure it with your paracord.
You realize that your friends at the campsite are probably looking for you and blow your EMERGENCY WHISTLE to reveal your exact location. Should they not find you, you decide to navigate your way back to the campsite in the morning using the built-in COMPASS.
Luckily you gave your friend the other A2S Survival bracelet in the 2-pack set and within a few short hours, you hear the reassuring sound of your friend's whistle.
Color: Black / Black 8"
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerBy purchasing an A2S Survival Paracord collection product you agree to the following: You agree to never use paracord or any component of the kit in a manner in which failure of cord, fire starter and or emergency knife could result in damage to property, substantial risk of injury or death. You agree to never leave kids or minors to use the survival products unattended. Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless A2S Survival - All2shop and/or Enalia Mare LTD from any liability, loss, claim, and expense (including reasonable legal fees) related to your violation of this agreement.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I did however followed the video and started a fire, after I scratched some of coating away from the flint.
What a dizzying array of applications for this bracelet...at least 45 according to the manufacturer, including some you'd never think of: using it for a clothesline; as a pet collar; and my personal favorite, "tie criminals or intruders to a tree stake or chair". Who knew? =)
Packaged together with the bracelets (I ordered the 2-bracelet option in black and olive) is a handy instruction manual with step-by-step directions for the compass, the fire starter, and how to use whistle survival codes. I learned a lot just by reading the brochure -- you'll want to save that paper & bring it with you on your adventures in order to get the maximum benefit.
The fire starter works brilliantly...the very first time I struck it, a good-sized ball of fire floated down to the ground. I've been practicing, and you'll want to get the hang of it before you trek into the woods or up a mountain. Strike it correctly over a generous handful of dryer lint, layered with a few tiny dry twigs, and voilà -- you'll have a small fire that you can easily build on. Read the manual on this feature, as it has very useful tips and tricks.
The compass is very small, but accurate. (I just need to make sure I have my reading glasses if I get stranded!) The compass instructions are very helpful -- knowing how to use one is critical, so practice in a familiar area until you're proficient at finding your way.
There's an emergency knife, which also functions as the striker for the magnesium rod. The whistle is practical, and in my opinion vital for solo adventures.
I obviously love this product...it's so interesting and entertaining to use. On a more serious note, it could one day save your life. Overall a truly excellent tool to add to your gear. Highly recommended!
Follow-up note: the bracelet arrived earlier than the promised date in perfect condition, packaged well and with detailed instructions. I had no issues whatsoever with the seller, who kindly followed up with a polite note inquiring whether I received it and if I had any questions. I'll be researching and buying more of their products; more information can be found at [...]